De faculteit Recht, Economie, Bestuur en Organisatie van de Universiteit Utrecht zoekt een Hoogleraar Staatsrecht. Bent u geïnteresseerd in deze baan? Lees dan…
Assistant Professor in Principles of Private Law (0.3 FTE)
University College Roosevelt is looking for an Assistant Professor in Principles of Private Law. Are you interested? Then please read the full profile and apply.
- Middelburg, Zeeland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 12 - 12 uur
- € 2588 - € 4757 per maand
University College Roosevelt (UCR) is looking for an Assistant Professor in Principles of Private Law.
The instructor is expected to teach the course SSC 275 ‘Principles of Private Law’. The teaching load will be 4 hours per week in class plus preparation time.
The candidate should have:
- at least a Masters (or equivalent) in Law;
- preferably a completed doctoral (PhD) certificate in Law or close to completion;
- excellent English language skills (written & spoken): a minimum of CEF-level C1;
- teaching experience in Law at the relevant university level;
- evidence of teaching excellence (evaluations);
- candidates should have experience of and a clear vision on teaching at a Liberal Arts (and Sciences) College.
UCR initially offers a semester contract running from August 1, 2018 to January 1, 2019 on the level of Assistant Professor (UD). The employment is initially for 0.3 FTE, however there is a possibility for an expansion of the hours.
The gross salary - depending on previous qualifications and experience - ranges between €2,588 and €4,757 (scale 10/11 according to the Collective Labour Agreement Dutch Universities) gross per month for a full-time employment. Salaries are supplemented with a holiday bonus of 8 % and a year-end bonus of 8.3 % per year. We offer a pension scheme, (partly paid) parental leave, collective insurance schemes and flexible employment conditions (multiple choice model).
Additional information about the position can be obtained from the head of the Social Science Department, Dr. Alexei Karas, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The vacancy is open until filled. Applications should include a resume and the names of at least two references and be sent to:
University College Roosevelt
Attn. Mrs. H. Abdenbi, HR Advisor
P.O. Box 94
NL-4330 AB Middelburg
Or (preferably) by e-mail to: email@example.com
The first round of interviews is planned for June 12 and June 15.