2 dagen geleden - Universiteit Utrecht (UU) - Utrecht
Lecturer, Developmental Psychology (0.5 - 0.7 FTE)
Utrecht University's Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences is looking for a Lecturer, Developmental Psychology. Are you interested? Then please read the full profile and apply.
- Domplein, Utrecht, Utrecht
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 20 - 28 uur
- € 2588 - € 5405 per maand
You will work at the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences’ Department of Developmental Psychology. The emphasis of our educational activities lies on the ‘clinical’ subjects, in both the Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes at the Department of Developmental Psychology. Some of the courses in the Department’s Master’s programme are taught in English. Most of the Department’s students eventually find careers in professional practice.
Your duties will include:
- participating in curriculum education activities (in a variety of work forms) in the field of developmental psychology, with a focus on preparing students for a profession in clinical practice;
- supervising students when writing their thesis or conducting an internship.
We are looking for someone who:
- has earned the equivalent of a Master’s degree in Developmental Psychology or a related field of study;
- is in possession of a BAPD, and preferably a post-Master’s registration as well;
- has experience as a developmental psychologist in education and/or child services;
- has experience providing and coordinating academic education in the field of developmental psychology, both independently and as part of a team, as well as proof of positive evaluations of his/her educational activities;
- is enthusiastic about providing inspiring education, in both Dutch and English;
- has an affinity for educational innovation, and is willing to contribute to optimising the quality of the Department’s education as part of a team;
- holds the Basic Teaching Qualification certification, or is willing to earn it in the near future.
We offer a temporary employment contract for a period of 1 year, for the equivalent of 0.5 - 0.7 FTE. After the first year of employment, the candidate’s performance will be evaluated based on predetermined criteria. A new employment contract may be offered based on good performance. The gross salary - depending on previous qualifications and experience - ranges between €3,475 and €5,405 gross per month for full-time employment. Salaries are supplemented with a holiday bonus of 8 % and a year-end bonus of 8.3 % per year.
We offer a pension scheme, (partial paid) parental leave, collective insurance schemes and flexible employment conditions (multiple choice model). More information is available at: working at Utrecht University.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to contact Dr. Yolanda van Beek (Education Coordinator) at email@example.com for more information.