Postdoc New Methods Health Technology Assessment on H2020 HTx project (1.0 FTE)
The Faculty of Science at Utrecht University is looking for a Postdoc New Methods Health Technology Assessment on H2020 HTx project. Interested in this vacancy? Read more and apply here.
- Domplein, Utrecht, Utrecht
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 36 - 40 uur
- € 3255 - € 4274 per maand
Utrecht Univeristy is looking for a Postdoc New Methods Health Technology Assessment on H2020 HTx project. The position involves 80% research time and 20% coordination activities. As core tasks the Postdoc will:
- coordinate developments of new HTA methodologies that support more customized assessments of effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of complex and personalised combinations of health technologies for Health Technology;
- initiate the advance of methods that are aiming to integrate real-world data (RWD) and randomized clinical trials (RCT) in order to achieve better estimations of real-world effectiveness;
- support implementation of these new methods in the daily practice of national HTA organisations around Europe;
- carry out and (co-)supervising research (PhD and MSc) within the scope of the HTx project;
- contribute to the scientific management of the Horizon2020 project HTx;
- participate in teaching of the department on HTA and Pharmacoeconomics (optional, to be discussed).
We are looking for someone who:
- holds a PhD degree in Health Economics, (Bio)Statistical, or (Bio)Medical, or other relevant research field;
- has a strong research track record in methodological development/evaluation in particular in prediction-modelling as part of health economic approaches;
- has scientific creativity and productivity, as evident in recent publications in (international) peer-reviewed journals;
- has experience with European projects and collaboration with different international partners including implementation of methods in daily practice
- has experience in supervising MSc students;
- is fluent in English; is effective and efficient, able to work within international/ multidisciplinary teams and think conceptually;
- has good communication skills.
We offer a temporary position (1.0 FTE) for one year, which can be extended after good evaluations. The gross salary - depending on previous qualifications and experience - ranges between €3,255 and €4,274 (scale 10 according to the Collective Labour Agreement Dutch Universities) gross per month for a full-time employment. Salaries are supplemented with a holiday bonus of 8 % and a year-end bonus of 8.3 % per year. We offer a pension scheme, (partly paid) parental leave, collective insurance schemes and flexible employment conditions (multiple choice model). More information is available at: working at Utrecht University.
Additional information about the vacancy can be obtained from Wim Goettsch, via email@example.com or +316 51 13 40 99.
As part of the selection procedure, the selected candidates are expected to give an outline of their research plans in a written report and an oral presentation.