For the Marketing, Communications & Recruitment department we are looking for a Team Lead Marketing / Senior MarketerAs Senior Marketer you are …
Scientific Programme Officer for Advanced In Vitro Models Hub (0.8 - 1.0 FTE)
Utrecht University's Faculty of Science is looking for a Scientific Programme Officer. Are you interested? Then please read the full profile and apply.
- Domplein, Utrecht, Utrecht
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 32 - 40 uur
- € 3475 - € 4757 per maand
We offer a multidisciplinary collaboration of academia, research institutes, industry, health care foundations and regulators to identify, develop, validate and implement highly innovative, advanced in vitro models with high (clinical) predictive value. The Scientific Programme Officer will be employed at the Utrecht University and report to The Advanced In Vitro Models Hub (U-AIM) programme leads.
The Scientific Programme Officer’s task is to connect the community of experts and researchers to stakeholders. The goal is to create a “one-stop shop” where high potential in vitro models are being developed, validated and transitioned to stakeholders. Through a strong cooperation between scientists, students, regulators and industry, U-AIM’s ultimate goal is to reduce animal experimentation and increase market potential of in vitro models. The Scientific Programme Officer is expected to be a fully-fledged dialogue associate for the lead partners. Experience with setting up partnerships and consortia is a must. We are looking for a born networker who seeks connections on the basis of content but is also focused on bringing agreements to an actual conclusion and getting projects started.
- Creating and maintaining a network for increasing synergy between research efforts across the ULS.
- Exploring opportunities and possibilities for innovative in vitro models, through early identification of models with great market potential.
- Facilitate collaboration between public (regulators, researchers and patient organizations) and private (industrial) partners to identify the potential needs and possibilities, as well as to use drivers and solve barriers for the implementation of new innovations.
- Setting up partnerships in ad hoc consortia to accelerate the development of advanced in vitro models.
- Handling account management for the participating partners and advising involved lab managers on the structure and progress of projects.
- Developing a sustainable business model for the Hub.
- Generation of progress reports, vision documents related to the Hub.
We are looking for someone who is/has:
- intellectual and professional abilities at the academic, postdoctoral level within the Life Sciences;
- affinity with organ-on-chip model development;
- an optimist who thinks in terms of opportunities and possibilities and who is able to establish connections;
- a positive and enthusiastic style of communication, able to inspire and motivate others;
- able to coordinate and monitor complex processes in an effective and productive manner, result and solution-oriented, independent and flexible.
We offer a temporary position (0.8 - 1.0 FTE) for two years. The gross salary - depending on previous qualifications and experience - ranges between €3,475 and €4,757 (scale 11 according to the Collective Labour Agreement Dutch Universities) gross per month for a full-time employment. Salaries are supplemented with a holiday bonus of 8 % and a year-end bonus of 8.3 % per year. We offer a pension scheme, (partly paid) parental leave, collective insurance schemes and flexible employment conditions (multiple choice model). More information is available at: working at Utrecht University.