2 dagen geleden - Universiteit Utrecht (UU) - Utrecht
Tenure-track Assistant Professor in Data Analytics (0.8 - 1.0 FTE)
Utrecht University's Faculty of Law, Economics and Governance is looking for a Tenure-track Assistant Professor in Data Analytics (0.8 - 1.0 FTE). Are you interested? Then please read the full profile and apply.
- Domplein, Utrecht, Utrecht
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 32 - 38 uur
- € 3637 - € 4978 per maand
Utrecht University School of Economics (U.S.E.) has a vacancy for a tenure-track Assistant Professor. The candidate is expected to publish in international peer-reviewed journals. Candidates are also expected to teach in the Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes of the School. Teaching is in English.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- hold a doctorate in Economics or a related discipline;
- have a potential for excellence in research, targeting publications in good international peer-reviewed journals;
- have knowledge of and experience with different research methods;
- be able to inspire students from undergraduate to graduate levels, and prior teaching experience is a plus;
- have excellent communication and coordination skills;
- have an excellent command of spoken and written English.
U.S.E. offers a tenure-track appointment as an Assistant Professor for 6 years, after which the candidate can be appointed as an Associate Professor with tenure. During the tenure track period 50% of the position is reserved for research and 50% is dedicated to teaching activities. The tenure decision is based on U.S.E.’s tenure track criteria regarding research and teaching. The gross salary – depending on previous qualifications and experience - ranges between €3,637 and €4,978 (scale 11 according to the Collective Labour Agreement Dutch Universities) per month for a full-time employment. Salaries are supplemented with a holiday bonus of 8% and a year-end bonus of 8.3% per year. We offer a pension scheme, collective insurance schemes and flexible employment conditions (multiple choice model).