Ongeveer 15 uur geleden - Technische Universiteit Delft (TUD) - Delft
Tenure-track Assistant Professor in Finance (0.8 - 1.0 FTE)
Utrecht University's Faculty of Law, Economics and Governance is looking for a Tenure-track Assistant Professor in Finance (0.8 - 1.0 FTE). Are you interested? Then please read the full profile and apply.
- Domplein, Utrecht, Utrecht
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 32 - 38 uur
- € 3637 - € 4978 per maand
Utrecht University School of Economics (U.S.E.) has a vacancy for a tenure-track Assistant Professor in Finance. Candidates doing research in Asset Pricing are especially invited to apply. Candidates are expected to publish in international peer-reviewed journals. Candidates are also expected to teach in the Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes of the School. All teaching is in English.
- hold a doctorate in Finance or Economics;
- demonstrate the potential for excellence in research, targeting publications in top international peer-reviewed journals;
- are able to inspire students from undergraduate to graduate levels, with prior teaching experience being a plus. Ability to use Python, R, or similar programming languages in the classroom is preferred.
- have excellent communication and coordination skills;
- have an excellent command of spoken and written English;
- have excellent quantitative research skills.