Tenure-track Assistant Professor in Finance (0.8 - 1.0 FTE)
Utrecht University's Faculty of Law, Economics and Governance is looking for a Tenure-track Assistant Professor in Finance (0.8 - 1.0 FTE). Are you interested? Then please read the full profile and apply.
- Domplein, Utrecht, Utrecht
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 32 - 38 uur
- € 3637 - € 4978 per maand
Utrecht University School of Economics (U.S.E.) has a vacancy for a tenure-track Assistant Professor in Finance. Candidates doing research in Asset Pricing are especially invited to apply. Candidates are expected to publish in international peer-reviewed journals. Candidates are also expected to teach in the Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes of the School. All teaching is in English.
- hold a doctorate in Finance or Economics;
- demonstrate the potential for excellence in research, targeting publications in top international peer-reviewed journals;
- are able to inspire students from undergraduate to graduate levels, with prior teaching experience being a plus. Ability to use Python, R, or similar programming languages in the classroom is preferred.
- have excellent communication and coordination skills;
- have an excellent command of spoken and written English;
- have excellent quantitative research skills.
ArbeidsvoorwaardenU.S.E. offers a tenure-track appointment as an Assistant Professor for 6 years, after which the candidate can be appointed as an Associate Professor with tenure. During the tenure track period 50% of the position is reserved for research and 50% is dedicated to teaching activities. The tenure decision is based on U.S.E.’s tenure track criteria regarding research and teaching. The gross salary – depending on previous qualifications and experience - ranges between €3,637 and €4,978 (scale 11 according to the Collective Labour Agreement Dutch Universities) per month for a full-time employment. Salaries are supplemented with a holiday bonus of 8% and a year-end bonus of 8.3% per year. We offer a pension scheme, collective insurance schemes and flexible employment conditions (multiple choice model). Favorable tax agreements may apply to non-Dutch applicants.
Additionele informatieFurther information can be obtained – under strict confidentiality – from Dr. Stefano Lugo, Section Finance S.Lugo@uu.nl or +31 30 - 253 72 97, or Prof. Dr. Erik Stam, Head of Department E.Stam@uu.nl, phone +31 30 - 253 78 94.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature