The Academic Center for Dentistry Amsterdam (ACTA) is the collaboration of the Faculties of Dentistry at Vrije Universiteit (VU) Amsterdam and the …
- Nieuwe Meerlaan, Amstelveen, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 16 - 38 uur
- € 3807 - € 5922 per maand
The Academic Center for Dentistry Amsterdam (ACTA) is the collaboration of the Faculties of Dentistry at Vrije Universiteit (VU) Amsterdam and the University of Amsterdam (UvA). We focus on all aspects of dentistry: from specialized training to outstanding research and the highest-quality patient care.
Working at ACTA is working on leading international research and training. In 2017, ACTA ranked eighth in the QS World University Rankings. In addition to being an educational and research institution, ACTA also provides healthcare services. You will be working with peers from a variety of disciplines. ACTA has nearly 500 staff members and around 900 students who are taking the Dentistry programme. Around 300 patients visit ACTA every day on average.
The Academic Center for Dentistry Amsterdam (ACTA) is looking for a dentist-periodontist for the Periodontology staff clinic for the Department of Oral Health Sciences, Section Periodontology and Oral Biochemistry.
What will you be doing
- Treating patients in the staff clinic.
- Possible participation in the education of the postgraduate students of Periodontology.
- Possible deployment in education and thesis supervision of dentistry students.
- Possible participation in the research projects of the Periodontology section.
What do we require of you
- In possession of a dental diploma recognized in the Netherlands or busy with getting a dental diploma recognized in the Netherlands.Recognized periodontist by the NVvP or EFP.
- Good communication skills.
- Command of the Dutch language or learning the Dutch language.
- Specific and proven affinity for periodontology.
- PhD candidates are given priority.
A challenging position in a socially involved organization. On full-time basis the remuneration amounts to a minimum gross monthly salary of €3,807 (scale 11) and a maximum €5,922 (scale 12), depending on your education and experience. The job profile is based on the university job ranking system and is vacant for at least 0.4 FTE.
The employment contract is initially entered into for a period of one year. Extension of the employment contract is possible. The Collective Labour Agreement of Dutch Universities is applicable.
Additionally, ACTA offers excellent fringe benefits and various schemes and regulations to promote a good work/life balance, such as:
- a maximum of 29 days of annual leave based on full-time employment
- 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus
- solid pension scheme (ABP)
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, you may contact :
- prof.dr. M.L. Laine, Head of Periodontology
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature