Global Payroll Lead & Vendor Manager
LyondellBasell is looking for a Global Payroll Lead & Vendor Manager. Check out the vacancy for more information!
- 2-5 jaar
Global Payroll Lead & Vendor Manager
Fulltime | Rotterdam
Are you looking for a position where you will ensure our payroll departments throughout 26 countries are supported and where you will drive process improvement? And do you have strong analytical skills in combination with experience in global payroll processing? Do you want to work in a leading international company within its field, in an environment where professional and personal growth is encouraged? Welcome to LyondellBasell…
This is LyondellBasell
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world. Driven by its employees around the globe, LyondellBasell produces materials and products that are key to advancing solutions to modern challenges like enhancing food safety through lightweight and flexible packaging, protecting the purity of water supplies through stronger and more versatile pipes, improving the safety, comfort and fuel efficiency of many of the cars and trucks on the road, and ensuring the safe and effective functionality in electronics and appliances. LyondellBasell sells products into more than 100 countries and is the world's largest producer of polypropylene compounds and the largest licensor of polyolefin technologies. In 2022, LyondellBasell was named to Fortune Magazine's list of the "World's Most Admired Companies" for the fifth consecutive year.
This is the role
As Global Payroll Lead & Vendor Manager you will work closely with multiple country payroll teams in managing our third-party payroll provider. This newly created role will help bring the global payroll operations in alignment with best practice, driving process improvements and ensuring the global payroll teams are supported.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Support the management of the global payroll vendor – 26 countries
- Supporting market research activities
- Assist and participate in vendor meetings as required
- Analyze and develop vendor performance data to support vendor governance
- Analyzing vendor cost and cost improvement opportunities, monitoring monthly spending patterns and identifying exceptions and areas for potential improvement
- Deep diving pain points in a country and making recommendations for scalable solutions
- Responding to escalations in a timely manner
- Supporting continued development of materials, techniques and metrics to identify opportunities to improve systems, and processes
- Building and maintaining knowledge management tools such as wikis and shared drives
- Training and mentoring in-country payroll members in vendor related processes
This position can be filled in either our Rotterdam, Wesseling, Poznan, Ferrara, Berre or Tarragona office.
This is who you are
To be successful in this role you must recognize yourself in the following profile:
- Proven ability to communicate cross functionally at all levels and influence both internal and external partners/stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills
- Change management experience including the ability to work with improvement team sponsors to address barriers to a team’s success
- Strong written and verbal communication
- The ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Strong analytical skills and ability to research solution to problems
This is what you bring
- Experience in global payroll processing
- Experience with third party payroll providers
- BA/BSc. degree or equivalent in Business or Information Systems or related field
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working outsourced payrolls
- Experience with development of training materials
- Experience working in a multi-country environment
- Experience with Success Factors as an HR system a plus
- Understanding of payroll service delivery and account management roles
- Solid working knowledge of Word, Excel and SharePoint.
- Fluent English language skills are required
This is what we offer
We offer an environment where we encourage personal and professional growth and where you will be rewarded for your performance and results. You will have the possibility to work with specialist on all fields to develop innovative solutions and to extend your national and international network. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary package. The Company's Global Remote Work Policy allows eligible employees the option to work up to two days a week from home. LyondellBasell is committed to advancing diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) to ensure a positive experience for all employees.
Please feel free to contact Manoe Koningstein (Corporate Recruiter) at manoe.koningstein@ lyondellbasell.com for more details. Would you like to apply? Just send us your motivation and resume via the application button. Only applications through this application button will be taken into consideration.
The recruitment process exists of an initial phone screening and two business interviews before proceeding to a possible job offer a background check will be part of the process.
We do not appreciate acquisition.