Group FP&A Analyst
- 2-5 jaar
- 5.000 - 5.500 EUR
For Perfetti Van Melle, YER would like to get in touch with a Group FP&A Analyst. In this position, you will ensure consistency, efficiency and standardization with regards to Supply Chain Financial Planning & Analysis activities across the Group. You play a support role within the Supply Chain Finance community in the areas of management reporting, financial analysis, financial planning and Factory CAPEX.
Your area of responsibility includes the entire Production P&L and Factory Capital Expenditures.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Performance management: Support with Group monthly management reporting (Supply Chain P&L and non financial KPIs). Simplify and standardize reporting by leveraging the use of Tagetik and BI. Perform company wide analyses
- Budgeting & Forecasting: Support the FP&A Manager throughout the process with standard templates, consolidation and company wide analyses
- Factory CAPEX: Support in facilitating efficient Forecasting and Budgeting processes based on clear assumptions and alignment within the organization (across geographies & functions). Centralize Actuals reporting into a smooth, accurate process by leveraging the use of Tagetik, BI and the move to SAP4HANA. Support in business case calculations (pre/post investment evaluations)
- Cost analysis: support with deep dive analyses into different focus areas, in close cooperation with the Operating Companies and using a standard approach
- Project management: support the set up and execution of digital reporting though BI/Tagetik
The FP&A Analyst will interface with Plant Controlling, COE Finance and other (non-Finance) functional expertise (Quality, Sustainability, P&D, Safety, Continuous Improvement).
- University Master Degree (MSc.)
- Proven track record of at least 2-4 years of working experience in Financial & Business Control, international environment, preferably FMCG
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with reporting/consolidation/performance analysis
- Self starter with ability to drive and support a (new) way of working throughout the area of responsibility, which a focus on standardization and increased efficiencies in the area of Supply Chain Controlling
- Support in rollout of best practices across PVM
- Ability to clearly communicate financial data to both finance and non-finance colleagues;
- Strong knowledge of MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Knowledge of SAP (preferred)
- Affinity with consolidation systems e.g. Tagetik (preferred)
- Experience in building BI dashboards (preferred
Perfetti Van Melle is a privately owned company that manufactures and distributes candy and chewing gum in over 150 countries worldwide. Today, Perfetti Van Melle is ranked as the third largest sugar confectionery/chewing gum company in the world, second in Europe, with strong brands like Mentos, Chupa Chups, Fruittella, Frisk and Smint. The ability to develop products, varieties and flavours that meet the different demands and opportunities of markets is one Perfetti Van Melle’s keys to success.