International Data Quality Specialist
For our customer Kyocera Senco we are looking for an International Data Quality Specialist
Employment Services namens Kyocera Senco
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented and process-driven Data Quality Manager to join our Commercial Finance team. This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and is passionate about ensuring the highest standards of data quality and compliance across our organization.
- Analyze data to identify missing entries and inconsistencies
- Design and maintain reports on data quality KPIs, ensuring timely follow-up
- Collaborate with functionally responsible departments to complete data records
- Support process management, ensuring processes result in the necessary data
- Maintain data quality for compliance-related matters
- Develop and implement a robust data rights management system
- Act as a flying doctor indicating key shortcomings in data and supporting functionally responsible teams to improve quickly.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant field
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Dutch considered a plus
- Knowledge of Fasteners or the Construction Industry in general considered a plus
- Meticulous and thorough, with strong attention to detail
- Methodical and process-driven, with a keen sense for process optimization
- Intrinsic motivation and self-starter
- Not afraid of ambiguity
- Excel savvy;
- Familiarity with SAP is considered a plus
Kyocera Senco EMEA, a division of the global conglomerate Kyocera (Kyoto, Japan), specializes in providing top-tier professional fastener solutions for the construction, automotive, and industrial sectors. Their product line includes tools, fasteners, compressors, and accessories, with offices and a strong presence in most European countries.
What We Offer:
- The possibility to join a healthy global company
- A pleasant and open working atmosphere in an informal energetic club with ditto colleagues
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on the organization and its results
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A steep learning curve regarding BI, business integration, pricing
- Flexibility regarding working from home
You will be working in close collaboration with IT where Master Data is functionally maintained. In addition you’ll be in close contact to all functional owners of data including sales, marketing, operations, purchasing, legal & finance.
Join the dedicated Commercial Finance team and help Kyocera Senco improve and maintain our data quality and compliance as they continue to grow and expand throughout the EMEA region. If you're a motivated individual who is passionate about data management and process optimization, we would love to hear from you!
If you are interested in this position and you fit the profile, we would like to invite you to
apply. Send your application to:
Employment Services BV
Attn. Tjen Schifferstein
Associate Partner / Senior Recruitment Consultant
M: 0031-6-2021 1227
Oude Utrechtseweg 18B
3743 KN BAARN