Process Specialist Finance
- 2-5 jaar
- 5.000 - 5.500 EUR
As a Process Specialist Finance, you collaborate with the other Business Process Specialist from the corporate organization, focusing on multiple international subsidiaries of Neways. Financial processes are linked to other business processes within the organization, meaning the Finance department needs to coordinate with other departments to streamline these financial and business processes. You take on company-wide improvement initiatives with the Finance team and the Finance Manager.
To realize process improvements, you gather input from controllers (as well as administrators and other business process specialists). Based on that input and your insights, you lead improvement projects and finance transformation projects in line with the finance strategy. At the start of projects, you map out the process, initiate improvement proposals, assemble project teams, and train employees.
In this role, you work closely with the IT department to ensure that improved financial processes receive the necessary technical support. Automation, for example, is an important aspect of business improvements. Processes such as invoicing and consolidation have already been reviewed and are automated. Additionally, Neways is transitioning to a single ERP system, where now there are multiple. You will play a significant role in the execution and strategy revolving around this ERP system.
You occasionally travel to other locations in this position, primarily Germany and Slovakia.
As a Process Specialist Finance, your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with project teams to discuss findings regarding (improved) processes
- Discussing progress with controllers and project teams
- Keeping track of progress reports
- Monitoring and ensuring the implementation of improvements
- Documenting financial processes and related instructions
- Serving as a contact for financial processes within Neways
- Providing advice on relevant aspects of financial processes
- Maintaining business relationships with other business process specialists and process owners.
For this role, Neways is looking for an assertive person with communicative skills and advisory and persuasive abilities. As a true team player, you effectively coach and train colleagues.
Furthermore, the ideal candidate possesses the following:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance & Control, Financial Management or Accountancy
- At least 3 years of relevant experience (e.g. Project Manager Finance or (Junior) Controller)
- The willingness to incidentally travel to international locations
- Initiative, the capacity to take on complex projects and processes, and affinity with process improvements
- A wide financial focus and a general yet detail-oriented perspective
- Good understanding of the Dutch and English language, German is a plus
Are you the financial expert that can drive company-wide improvements for Neways? Apply now!
Neways is a rapidly growing organization focused on electronics for smart mobility, connectivity, and semicon solutions. With over 50 years of experience, the company acts as a high-level technology innovation partner for demanding customers in the industry.
Neways develops and produces electronics that facilitate major trends around global ESG themes. With over 2.500 specialists across the Netherlands, Germany, USA, China, Czech Republic, and Slovakia, Neways enables future solutions for EV charging, electric power trains, digitizing health solutions, sustainable agriculture, microchip production, and many additional applications.