Test Vacancy VONQ NL
- 0-2 jaar
- 5.000 - 5.500 EUR
Beursplein, 3011 AA Rotterdam, Netherlands
In this position, you will take full ownership of the record-to-report process. You will lead a team of 4 FTEs (bookkeepers) based in different locations. You are able to guide them through their careers and act as a mentor.
With the support of the team, you will dive into the details, set up clear and repeatable processes and drive automation to ensure very clear and precise financial reporting on the company's performance. You will ensure the timely closing of all our entities and will be preparing financial reporting for the board. You will report to the Finance manager and work closely with all key stakeholders. You will be guiding various management teams in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
- Leading the Month-end process and preparing management reports as per group deadlines;
- Managing an end-to-end audit process of current systems – while acting as the first point of contact for external auditors;
- Dealing with working capital management and production of cash flow forecasts;
- Leading the team responsible for payroll, VAT and banking processes;
- Providing guidance/ coaching and leadership to your team;
- Lead process improvement projects;
- Driving efficiency by using the right systems with a tech-focus mindset;
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision-making.
How do you fit into the VONQ team?
Let’s start by saying that at VONQ we choose attitude over the perfect background or ticking all the boxes! Together, Ownership, Move Fast and Grow & Enjoy are our key company values. Nevertheless, to help us achieve our goals, we believe you will need/ you should have:
- A degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 4-5 years of work experience as a Financial Controller or External Auditor;
- Experience in dealing with external audit, - Ex Big4 is a plus;
- Fluency in English. Dutch or German language skills would be highly appreciated;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel; Twinfield / Basecone / Salesforce/Exact online is a plus,
- Good analytical insight and a hands-on mentality;
- You are organised and able to work under pressure, while still delivering accurate work;
- You are also curious and proactive; being in the details and driving automation gives you great energy.
This position is based in Rotterdam and although we have a hybrid-working policy, the ideal candidates should live in The Netherlands with an easy commute to our office. #together
Why you can’t miss out on this opportunity
We offer great things, such as:
- A solid paycheck;
- 8% holiday allowance and a fair pension contribution;
- A generous reimbursement of your travel expenses;
- An iPhone, laptop and all gear you need to move fast;
- Unlimited holidays! - Yes, you read that correctly ;)
- Flexible working hours,
- Open feedback culture and development-based performance reviews;
- Opportunities to grow with the organisation! #GrowAndEnjoy
- A fun team at a dynamic and fast-growing international tech company.
Make an impact on VONQ’s success! You can start by clicking on the 'Apply' button. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
We are VONQ!
Serving nearly 1,000 corporate clients, including several Fortune 500 customers. Operating from four offices in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf and London, VONQ is recognised as a core leader in the recruitment technology space, offering customers smart recruitment marketing solutions. In late 2019 we received investment from Capital-D, a London-based private equity firm and by the end of 2020 we’ve acquired another leading technology company.
We are truly making the best out of our organisational growth and it's our mission to let our people be the most impactful they can be.