Vice President - Manager Research Solutions 32 - 40 hours | Amsterdam - Hybrid
- 10-15 jaar
- > 15 jaar
Van Lanschot Kempen
Vice President - Manager Research Solutions
32-40 hours | Amsterdam - Hybrid
Create your own future
As Vice President in Van Lanschot Kempen Manager Research Solutions (‘MRS’), you will be part of one of the largest and most experienced investment manager selection teams in The Netherlands. Our team services a diverse range of clients (incl. pension funds, family offices and private banking clients) and is recognized for its high quality due diligence on investment funds across traditional and alternative asset classes. In the MRS team you will have an important role in selecting investment solutions for our clients in fixed income markets.
That is what you will use your talents for as a Vice President – MRS at Van Lanschot Kempen. Your role within the team is to be the analyst/portfolio manager on a number of fixed income / alternative credit asset classes, which includes performing due diligence and monitoring on externa investment managers, as well as setting up bespoke (index) solutions for our clients.
You also have the following tasks:
- Contributing to the management of MRS multi-manager alternatives solutions;
- Being part of one the MRS focus groups on (i) sustainability, (ii) data & analytics, or (iii) commercial activities;
- Interacting and working together with colleagues in fiduciary management, private client solutions, asset research & communication, sustainability centre, and/or marketing/sales.
Proactive, curious team player, with a broad interest in capital markets and a passion for investing. This is how we can best describe you in the position of Vice President – MRS. Talents that you use to guide our customers in a constantly changing world every day. By thinking out of the box and asking questions. And all will be well if you also have excellent interview skills and are able to translate qualitative and quantitative analysis into clear and concise forward looking assessments. You also have:
- A Master's degree, CFA qualification is preferred;
- Between 5 and 10 years of relevant experience, preferably in investment manager selection;
- Excellent mastery of English, both oral and written.
Move ahead at Van Lanschot Kempen
Investing in a more future-oriented, sustainable, and data-driven way with various clients. Both nationally and internationally. With over 300 years of experience, we make this ambition a reality at Van Lanschot Kempen. We do this with some 1,700 colleagues in various fields of expertise.
Van Lanschot Kempen’s Manager Research Solutions (MRS) team consists of 16 dedicated professionals and is responsible for external investment manager selection. The team is highly experienced, enabling a steep learning curve for new joiners. The MRS – Fixed Income & Alternative Credit group covers asset classes ranging from traditional government and corporate bonds, to alternative credit and private debt, and also is responsible for the management of three multi-manager pools. The external investment managers that the MRS team works with are internationally diverse and so is the MRS team itself. ESG/Sustainability and efficient use of data & analytics are core elements in the team’s offering and investment process.
An organisation's degree of innovation and agility also depends on the diversity of its workforce. Our differences make us stronger together. We promote an inclusive work environment where all colleagues feel at home. With us, you can be yourself. And we are proud of that.
Curious about the stories of colleagues and how they experience working at Van Lanschot Kempen? Go to People & Projects and find out more!
Turning talent into value!
That's what we do! The fact is, if you add value, you can expect the same from us in return. A good work-life balance with our 'hybrid way of working' is a good example of this. As Vice President - MRS, you will also be given:
- Competitive monthly salary, commensurate with your knowledge and experience;
- A flexible budget to arrange some of your own secondary employment conditions; the ability to decide how to spend this budget, from holiday allowance to a thirteenth month, extra leave days and much more;
- The space to take a longer period of leave; for a sabbatical, for example;
- The option of financing childcare if you are a full-time working mother;
- The option of exchanging national public holidays for religious holidays.
- Training opportunities;
- A pension scheme;
- Flexible working hours; you come to the office for team meetings or brainstorming sessions and work from home by mutual agreement.
And we have many other employment benefits ready for you. Discover all the benefits of working at Van Lanschot Kempen.
Working on tomorrow's capital
Just the vacancy you were looking for? Apply now via the application button!
Do you have any questions? Please get in touch with Maddy Huang, Recruiter at email@example.com.