2 dagen geleden - YER - Rotterdam
Project Manager Mergers & Acquisitions
Do you want to join a committed and motivated team at one of Europe’s leading energy companies? We are looking for a Project Manager who will lead and coordinate smaller and larger M&A transactions!
- Hoekenrode, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar, 5-10 jaar
FunctieomschrijvingProject Manager Mergers & Acquisitions
We are looking for a Project Manager in the Mergers & Acquisitions department. Group M&A has a total headcount of fifteen which is part of Vattenfall’s staff functions and responsible for acquisitions, divestments, mergers as well as Joint Ventures.
- University degree with preference for CPA/CFA/CMA or equivalent.
- Expected 3 to 5 years of experience in M&A or related function (e.g. Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Corporate M&A team, Controlling etc.), preferably in the energy & utilities sector.
- Experience in transaction/due diligence process, valuation and modelling.
- Understanding of market drivers in general and ability to analyse targets from an industrial and strategic point of view.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Project management skills and experience.
- Excellent knowledge of English language, other languages a plus.
- Professional attitude, high working ethics, flexible style and ability to work under pressure both independently as well as in teams.
You will be joining a committed and motivated team with seven members located in the Berlin and Amsterdam offices.
As a Project Manager you will lead and coordinate smaller and larger M&A transactions from day one, working alongside and leading deal teams. You will have the overall responsibility to lead negotiations, conduct due diligence, develop valuation models and strategies. Since you will lead and cooperate with teams of various experts the position requires good communication and leadership skills.
The position comes with challenging tasks, a high degree of independent work with exposure to top decision makers and responsibility for important transactions both regarding value and strategy. Moreover, you will participate in shaping the smart energy society of tomorrow, working in a professionally varied environment with a big range of contact points.
We have been electrifying industries, powering homes and transforming life through innovation and collaboration for more than 100 years. Empowered by our goal, we are determined to enable fossil free living within one generation. To succeed we, as one of Europe’s leading energy companies, must be fossil-free ourselves. But that’s not enough. That’s why we are looking beyond our own industry, to see where we can really make a difference.
Join us in our journey towards a fossil-free life within one generation.
We offer flexibility, respect for work life balance and the opportunity to work in a small, dedicated team with a true international outlook.
The position is located in Amsterdam (London could be discussed as an alternative location) and the candidate must be willing to travel within Europe on a regular base.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter, before the 1st of April 2020 via the application form.
For more questions about the process, you are welcome to contact Recruiter Christiaan van der Horst via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your application!
Agency calls are not appreciated.