Sales Team Lead
Do you have a proven track record in (BtB) commercial positions, experience in the agile way of working and a relevant bachelor's degree? And are you highly motivated to create the best value for our customers? Apply now!
- Hoekenrode, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 10-15 jaar, 2-5 jaar, 5-10 jaar
FunctieomschrijvingSales Team Lead
Do you want to create impact and make a difference for our customers in the BtB market? Business Unit Region NL/UK Business Sales NL is looking for a Sales Team Lead (Sector Real Estate).
Customers BtB NL is responsible for the complete value chain of our Dutch Business customers. We enable our customers to be fossil free within one generation. To achieve this, the organization aims to realize an optimal customer experience, delivering relevant products and services to our customers, thereby maximizing value for our customers and thus for Vattenfall. In the Dutch market, the Business Unit is an ambitious Business Unit, with enthusiastic driven teams. We are in it for the long term value creation with clients and digitize as much as possible to be able to advise our customers on their energy strategy. We are a flexible learning organization where dynamic change is the only constant.
A Business Unit in transition
In the past few months, BtB has formulated a new strategy called “Future Value”. It is aimed at returning BtB to profitability by a major adjustment of the business and operating models. The business model will change from a general market approach to a focused approach, prioritizing four sectors over all others. The operating model will change from a functional-led organization to a sector-led organization. As a consequence, a new department “Commercial Operations” will be formed. This department comprises all sales staff strengthened with marketing, data and product management capabilities. These will be organized in three sector teams, tasked with increasing sales, margins and volumes both in classic E&G as well as new sustainable energy related solutions.
The Sales Team Lead for Sector Real Estate will be asked to optimize customer experience and ensure value for both the customer and for Vattenfall in a sustainable way. Ensuring Business Sales NL is an innovative partner both internally and externally to make ‘fossil free within one generation’ possible within the Real Estate context. Lead a team of ca. 15 Account Managers, motivate and empower staff through effective and open communication, excellent leadership, regular performance feedback and teambuilding. This in order to optimize customer satisfaction, business results, employee satisfaction and team productivity. A close cooperation with other departments like Wind, Solar, Emobility, Markets, Heat, Energy Solutions and Feenstra, is essential.
The Sales Team Lead for Sector Real Estate directly reports to the Sector Lead Commercial Operations.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Coaches and gives guidance to the changing role of account manager and supports employees in an inspiring, stimulating and supportive manner by setting clear frameworks within which employees are given space and confidence to take their own responsibilities and develop their new talents.
- Supervises the execution of the work of the team and, if necessary, takes corrective measures in line with the annual plan, in order to realize the set targets.
- Together with the Sector Lead responsible for the annual sales plan and ensure monitoring and realization of the business plan, in order to achieve the goals.
- Be a role model when it comes to sustainability, digitalization and optimal customer experience internally but especially also externally towards our customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Nurtures a winning culture by actively motivating team members to collaborate both in and outside the team.
- Helps the team to achieve joint success as well as employee job satisfaction.
- Is consciously aware of individual career aspirations and opportunities.
- Who is highly motivated to create the best value for our customers, to cooperate in a high performance organization and who wants to play a part in shaping the future.
- Has a relevant bachelor's degree.
- With a proven track record in (BtB) commercial positions.
- Experience in the agile way of working, the digital ‘new’ normal as well as working with customer journeys to capture the best customer experience possible for our BtB customers is an advantage.
- Experience in a managerial position is an advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of the Real Estate sector is an advantage
- Who has a strong command of Dutch and English, both verbally and written.
Your personal characteristics
- Business and value oriented and able to combine a tactical and commercial focus with operational capabilities.
- You excite and inspire peak performance from all members of the team.
- Strong credibility built through both business insight, experience and leadership.
- Communicative and trustworthy.
- As a leader, you connect people, accelerate learning and drive innovation leading both business and people in a successful way.
- A role model of the Vattenfall principles of Open, Active, Positive and Safety.
The location of this position is Amsterdam.
Process and Timeline
We welcome your application, including CV and cover letter as soon as possible, please do not wait until the last day. Last day to apply is 30th of September, 2019 via the online application form. Please be aware that interviews will be scheduled shortly after closing date, we therefore ask for your flexibility. An assessment can be part of the recruitment process for this position.
We look forward to your application!
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
For more information about the process you can contact Marle Verzaal, Recruiter, via email@example.com. For more information about working at Vattenfall, please visit https://corporate.vattenfall.nl/carriere/werken-bij-ons/.
Acquisition is not appreciated.