‘Een wereld die openstaat voor elk kind’ Dit is de missie van het Liliane Fonds: bijdragen aan een wereld die openstaat voor iedereen en waarin ook kinderen me…
Permitting Coordinator (Contractor)
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- John M. Keynesplein, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
We are looking for a:
Permitting Coordinator (Contractor)
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Vermilion has an excellent opportunity for a Permitting Coordinator in Amsterdam with exposure to other offices and locations across the country. This position will report directly to the Commercial Manager. The successful incumbent is responsible for the coordination of all permitting activities within the business unit, ensuring that all permits are obtained to timely execute the planned activities for both brownfield and greenfield projects, and are maintained to ensure production operations remain in compliance with applicable legislation i.e. the license to produce is not compromised.
Position Key Responsibilities
- Coordinate permitting application and reception of new permits including revision permits;
- Ensure appropriate permits are secured for portfolio prospects in a timely basis
- Maintain permitting database where permits and permit conditions/requirements can be easily found and take responsibility to ensure compliance is met;
- Maintain an adequate documentation & filing system for all permit related documentation produced.
- Maintain healthy business relationship with external outfits, governmental bodies, and the federal government;
- Coordinate all permitting requirements in liaison with the land & lease , public & governmental affairs and legal functions in the department.
- Coordinate the verification, review and application of new and revised legislation with respect to permitting within the business unit and coordinate the implementation.
- Participate in the applicable meeting structures within the business unit representing the permitting function towards the various project leaders, providing input to and report on progress with planning & scheduling for projects and ongoing operations;
- Communicate closely with consultants and 3rd party staff & support functions involved in providing the requirements for permit submissions and permit maintenance;
- Communicate with support staff within the business unit involved with running a compliant business per the policies, procedures and work practices for the business unit;
- Assist the department in public information sessions and be able to explain the permit procedures and contents to attendees;
- Assist the department in budgeting for and cost control of the permitting related activities, including review and approval of consultancy and 3rd party services
- Clear understanding of HSE Leadership (understand and develop relevance to HSE, capability to drive improved HSE performance, being visible and demonstrating HSE behaviors)
Netherlands based office, international company, headquartered in Alberta, CanadaDiverse asset base in Europe, Australia, US and Canada
20-year history of market outperformance
Ranked among the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Canada, France and The NetherlandsChallenging and inspiring environment that embraces teamwork and collaborationStrong community investment and committed to giving back to the communities where our people live and work
Vermilion is committed to ensuring we conduct our activities in a manner that will protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors and the public. Our HSE vision is to fully integrate Health, Safety and Environment into our business, where our culture is recognized as a model by industry and stakeholders, resulting in a healthy workplace free of incidents. All positions at Vermilion require a commitment to high levels of excellence in respect to HSE, reinforcing our corporate Core Values of Excellence, Trust, Respect, and Responsibility.
This position is a full time position and will requires significant field presence in both the office and on site in various location across our operating area.
- 5 to 10 years of previous industry experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree (HBO) with relevant experience; A master’s degree is preferred; not a necessity.
- Able to demonstrate understanding of the oil and gas industry.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and critical analysis skills.
- Strong team player with the ability to build relationships and work constructively with others to achieve business goals.
- Strong communication skills in both spoken and written English and Dutch is a necessity.
- Attributes & Characteristics
- Open and honest team player
- Positive and engaging personality
- Flexible, influential and assertive when required
- Able to plan and prioritize competing activities
- Proactive and Innovative approach
- Use perseverance and curiosity to get things done
To apply for the position, please follow the instructions on the job posting or send your CV and motivational letter our application form, by clicking on the apply button. For more details, please call Sophia Ruiter on 0517 – 493 327.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords: Oil, Gas, HSE, Government, Govermental, Overheid, Olie, Oil Industry, Gas Industry, Olie Industrie, Gasindustrie
Vermilion is an oil-leveraged producer that seeks to create value through the acquisition, exploration, development and optimization of producing properties in Western Canada, Europe and Australia.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature