Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- John M. Keynesplein, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
We are looking for a
Location:Amsterdam, The Netherlands
This position will report to the Commercial Manager, Netherlands Business Unit
Mission Statement of Position:
Responsible for the technical content and coordination of preparation for all permitting activities within the business unit, ensuring that all permits are prepared and submitted in time to execute the planned activities for both brownfield and greenfield projects, and are maintained to ensure production operations remain in compliance with applicable legislation.
- Compiling technical information from asset teams into Winningsplan (WIPLA) submissions.
- Coordinating the schedule of inputs to maintain timely submission of WIPLA’s to remain in compliance and/or enable our development plans.
- Developing an overview of WIPLA submissions that will be updated on an annual basis and tracks field behaviour (production, reserves, seismicity, subsidence, and future development/exploration activity) against assumptions contained in original submissions.
- Supporting the permitting and PGR team with respect to understanding/communicating technical information contained in the WIPLA’s.
- Providing a feedback loop to the technical teams when required to improve alignment with the regulators on approach to uncertainty and .assumptions in WIPLA documentation.
- Make sure that constraints/requirements/conditions in granted winningsplan are being tracked and followed up upon.
- Assist the department in public information sessions and be able to explain the permit procedures and contents to attendees.
- Gain familiarity with the technical content of Winningsplan, particularly.
- Coordinate permitting application and reception of new permits including revision permits;
- Ensure appropriate permits are secured for portfolio prospects to support development plans;
- Maintain permitting database where permits and permit conditions/requirements can be easily found and take responsibility to ensure compliance is met;
- Maintain an adequate documentation & filing system for all permit related documentation produced.
- Coordinate communication of all permitting requirements in liaison with the land & lease, public & governmental affairs and legal functions in the department.
- Coordinate the verification, review and application of new and revised legislation with respect to permitting within the business unit and coordinate the implementation.
- Participate in the applicable meeting structures within the business unit representing the permitting function towards the various project leaders, providing input to and report on progress with planning & scheduling for projects and ongoing operations;
- Close communication and coordination with consultants and 3rd party staff & support functions involved in providing the requirements for permit submissions and permit maintenance;
- Communicate with support staff within the business unit involved with running a compliant business per the policies, procedures and work practices for the business unit;
- Assist the department in public information sessions and be able to explain the permit procedures and contents to attendees;
- Understand its use, application and applicability of permit details such as, but not limited to Quantitative Risk Assessments, Aerius calculations, ecological studies, archeological studies, Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) and EIA Judgements;
Cost Control: Monitor and control expenditures
- Assist in development of annual budgets for permitting related capital expenditures;
- Responsible for monitoring monthly performance of actual spending vs. plan and explaining variances;
- Assist the department in budgeting for and cost control of the permitting related activities, including review and approval of consultancy and 3rd party services
- 5+ Years Oil and Gas Experience in a subsurface based role;
- General understanding of the Netherlands subsurface geology and production horizons;
- Familiarity with technical concepts related to subsidence and seismicity in the Netherlands;
- Your technical skills will be combined with exposure to broader commercial aspects;
- Be able to demonstrate a firm understanding of the oil and gas business as a whole;
- Excellent analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills;
- Strong Communication Skills both written and verbal including Dutch and English
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline;
Attributes & Characteristics
- Focus on value creation.
- Entrepreneurial approach.
- Use of technical expertise to drive strong results.
- Decision making that demonstrates responsibility.
- Initiative and accountability.
- Builds relationships through trust and respect.
- Flexible, influential and assertive when required.
- Netherlands based position, international company, headquartered in Alberta, Canada
- Diverse asset base in Europe, Australia, US and Canada
- 20-year history of market outperformance
- Ranked among the Best Workplaces in Canada, France , Germany and The Netherlands
- Challenging and inspiring environment that embraces teamwork and collaboration
- Strong community investment and committed to giving back to the communities where our people live and work
Vermilion is committed to ensuring we conduct our activities in a manner that will protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors and the public. Our HSE vision is to fully integrate Health, Safety and Environment into our business, where our culture is recognized as a model by industry and stakeholders, resulting in a healthy workplace free of incidents. All positions at Vermilion require a commitment to high levels of excellence in respect to HSE, reinforcing our corporate Core Values of Excellence, Trust, Respect, and Responsibility.
To apply for the position, please send your CV and motivational letter to our online application form, by clicking on the apply button. For more details, please call Sophia Ruiter on 0517 – 493 327.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords: Oil, Gas, Petroleum Engineering, Engineering, Olie, Olieindustrie, Gasindustrie