Senior oversight controller
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- Boven Vredenburgpassage, Utrecht, Utrecht
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- € 3767 - € 5381 per maand
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
You obtain oversight on our E2E reporting process and strengthen our lines of defense in Finance Operations. Quality and timeliness of reporting is close to your heart. You drive a well-organized and continuous cycle of process improvements, often in a project setting with colleagues from various teams.
Enjoy the challenge
- Operate as ‘spider in the web’ and enjoy bringing people together to define and achieve common goals
- Collaborate with stakeholders within Finance Operations as well as other parts of the organization
- You enjoy a high level of complexity in processes and systems
- Switching between different levels, zooming in and out depending on what is required
- Working on specific projects that drive the organization forward
- Understanding risk and controls is your backbone, your starting point to strengthen our Finance operations
- You report to and work closely with the Senior Manager Accounting Compliance & Reporting
- As this is a new role in our Finance Operations teams, the framework is set but you can add the color to the job!
This is what you’ll do:
Together with the senior manager accounting compliance and reporting you define an annual roadmap, set priorities and define the pace. This roadmap includes items that originate from comments made by internal or external auditors, our own risk assessment and (internal) control deficiencies. The senior oversight controller we are looking for, manages and facilitates the follow up of these items or addresses these more proactively. You steer a cycle of continuous improvement and drive it through by initiating projects. Furthermore, you initiate process improvements, work closely together with colleagues in Finance Operations and Financial Risk Management to realize these improvements.
Write history, shape the future.
Together with 13 colleagues, you make up the Accounting Compliance & Reporting Team. Your team is part of Financial Operations, which focuses on a wide range of activities including accounting, financial control, accounts payable and ensures a solid foundation for reporting to our stakeholders, internal management and various externals stakeholders. Utrecht or Maastricht will be your home base.
This is where you will feel at home. What makes the setting so special?
- Easy access to public transportation + inner city fun; the train station and Utrecht city center are five minutes away
- An app that points you to an available workspace. Want to know how noisy and/or warm that area is? The app’s got you covered!
- Central Office is as dynamic as our networks; prepare to get energized!
- Good food: enjoy tasty, chef-prepared dishes in our restaurant, Club Connect
- An after-lunch game of FIFA or Pacman? Or a race in our F1 simulator? Fun is included!
VodafoneZiggo connects millions of people and organizations. This is how we create value. For individuals. And for society as a whole. From our technicians and customer support professionals, to all of our office staff; our 8.000+ colleagues are eager to drive that positive change. To do so, we share three values: Open Up, Team Up and Step Up. These represent thinking positively, listening to and learning from each other, with a focus on collaboration, plus a penchant for thinking and acting out of the box. That calls for people who dare to transcend their comfort zone and face challenges with a welcoming smile. Is that you? Let’s meet up!
Do it your way
And be an entrepreneur. All roads are open as senior oversight controller at VodafoneZiggo.
As a top-down thinker, coming from a larger international organization, conceptual thinking with great eye for details makes you so special. You put up the bar and have a passion to improve quality. You are motivated to bring the organization’s processes to the next level and you understand how to engage people, team up and keep up the energy. You understand how to get the message across with your excellent writing skills and strong verbal capabilities. Your mindset is process and risk oriented.
Got what it takes?
- University degree
- Post Master degree RA/RC/RO or similar
- Min. 7 yrs Experience at Big 4 in audit (RA) or Finance/Risk Management role
- Flexible working across our offices and remotely
Enjoy the benefits
Based on a 40-hour working week at VodafoneZiggo, you can count on:
- A gross salary between €4000 and €5300 per month, plenty of growth potential and an attractive bonus plan to boot
- 20 days of paid leave
- A monthly Benefit Budget of 14.95% of your gross salary. To use as you see fit! Put money aside for an adventurous (or super leisurely) holiday? Save up for a sabbatical? Take a few extra days off? Or simply spend the extra cash on whatever you fancy? It is up to you!
- Unlimited Learning! Take an online manager course and discover the future manager style in yourself. The VodafoneZiggo menu has thousands of educational choices – an all you can learn experience!
- A voucher for a smartphone, and a Vodafone subscription to go with it. And yes, you can use it for personal calls as well.
- Discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products and services
- A worry-free pension plan that also allows you to save extra
- An NS-Business Card tailored to your personal travel habits. Including a 1st class option, that you can even use for personal trips.
- The option to work part-time
- Flexibility: work where and when you perform your best
- We value social impact. You can participate in social initiatives during work hours and increase your positive contribution. An example? By joining our Online Masters program, you can teach children how to navigate the digital world safely and responsibly.
- Setbacks in your personal life? We offer excellent (financial) arrangements to minimize the impact of adversity. For example when you are unable to work.
- Substantial discounts on health insurance, sports memberships, day care and (much) more
Apply for the position of senior oversight controller via the ''Apply'' button. Questions? Call or app Recruiter Lotte Bijleveld at 06-21360339 or mail to email@example.com . You’ll have all the answers soon!
- We will let you know in 5 days if we’d like to meet*
- Are we both positive about that first talk? Then we’ll invite you to our online TalentPitch, for a Culture Fit and a Braingame exercise. To speed up the process, we also schedule a second or third meet-up straightaway!
- Are all systems go? Then we’ll make you a job offer
- A pre-employment screening is part of the hiring process
* To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, our first meeting is online. Check this page to learn about our full range of measures and procedures.
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague.
It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature