Binnen de afdeling HR Grid werken we hard aan het optimaliseren van de 'Employee Experience' op digitale HR-producten. Onze scrumteams zijn continue bezig met …
Business Manager HR
- Landelijk / geen vaste standplaats
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
Business Manager HR
Vakgebied: Corporate Straff
Do you want to be next to our Executive HR Director and lead the HR governance for the VodafoneZiggo NL? Do you have a background in consultancy and are you ready for you next step? Apply to our position Business Manager HR!
As Business Manager HR to Executive Director HR you lead VodafoneZiggoNL’s HR governance processes, ensure disciplined execution and deliver improvements as necessary. You develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in VodafoneZiggo, Vodafone Group and Liberty Group. And of course you will become a trusted colleague within the HRMT and works closely with the PA of the Executive Director HR.
How do you do it
- Prepare and drive HR MT meetings, including active management of the agenda and timing and quality control of pre-reads.
- Secure follow up of HR actions from Senior Leadership Team, including pre-read submission.
- Prepare and provide input to Business Review Meetings, including active management of timing and quality control of HR input
- Manage completion of all actions arising from Governance meetings in a timely manner.
- Recommend the Executive Director HR on priorities, issues and outcomes.
- Work to strict deadlines, creating documents (ppt, xls, word, …) that meet high standards and are customer centric.
- Effective co-ordination of VodafoneZiggo Executive Director HR meetings including follow up.
- Fully preparation and briefing of Executive Director HR for all meetings
- Act as a key interface for the Executive Director HR to ensure communication and alignment with relevant areas, particularly the VodafoneZiggo NL Business Units, the Business manager to the CEO of VodafoneZiggo and relevant Shareholders.
- Drive and prepare in-country reviews and monthly updates with HR Shareholders for VodafoneZiggo in line with the governance schedule. Manage feedback and follow up on actions from these meetings.
As a Business Manager HR you report to the Head of People, Program and Planning, who is also a HRMT member and you work for and with the Executive Director HR, SMT and other stakeholders in the business pending topic.
Who we are
VodafoneZiggo is the result of two strong Dutch companies joining forces. Since January 2017 we have formed a powerful combination in the Netherlands. As a communication provider, we offer our clients the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed-line telephony, and internet. Our products and services inspire people, companies and society to come into contact with each other–whether they are on the road, at home or in the workplace.
With over 8,000 employees, we are an ambitious, dynamic, and socially committed enterprise. Proud of our achievements and of the people we work with, we offer all our staff abundant opportunity for personal development.
You’ve got it
You are passionate about cross functional collaboration, are not afraid to take responsibility and you dare to innovate. You have great problem solving skills and you are an excellent communicator and influencer (both verbal and nonverbal). VodafoneZiggo is a dynamic organisation and it is essential that you can be successful in such an environment! For the role of Business Manager HR at VodafoneZiggo, you should also have:
- Master degree in business administration or equivalent
- 6-8 years of working experience, of which 2-4 years in a similar role
- Excellent in planning, project management and executive storylining (ppt & word, xls)
- Proven ability of managing stakeholder at all levels in and outside the organisation
- Capable of managing company confidential information
- Proven ability to work in an dynamic organization and complex environment
- Financial acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Experience in HR domain is preferred
You deserve it
- an ambitious employer. We want the best for you and your colleagues
- a good salary. Perfectly in line with your background
- financial benefits. These include special agreements concerning annual leave, pension and other employee-friendly schemes
- potential for growth. We offer full opportunities for growth. It’s up to you to take advantage of them
You do it
Are you in? Now click on the 'Apply' button and reply.
Any questions? Just send a message to Manon Vos (recruiter) at:email@example.com
Agency calls not appreciated
Keywords:Vacancy, Full-time, Utrecht, HR manager, Human resource manager.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature