1 dag geleden - Protestantse Theologische Universiteit (PThU) - Amsterdam
Programme Manager HR Absenteeism
- Utrecht, Utrecht
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- WO, Postdoctoraal
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 10-15 jaar
Programme Manager HR Absenteeism
Vakgebied: Corporate Straff
Do you have strong analytical, conceptual and innovative skills? And some digital savviness? Perhaps our position of Programme Manager HR Absenteeism is your new challenge!
As Programme Manager HR Absenteeism you are managing a team of absenteeism specialists and you are responsible for strategy and planning of case management. You partner with business leaders and set up a VodafoneZiggo broad programme to provide guidance on absenteeism related aspects incl. planning, execution and improvements in processes and working methods.
How do you do it
- Partner with business to set up departmental absenteeism plans and inform and train them in our way of working
- Lead timely and correct execution of absenteeism and dismissal cases
- Provide information to business about developments and changes in the field of dismissal and absenteeism (legislation and regulations)
- Understand the needs and expectations of employees going through the Absenteeism Journey, combine them with market developments and employee insights in order to create concrete plans to improve the Journey experience
- Coordinate and maintain contact regarding to case management with the health and safety service, care providers and contact person for employees and managers.
- Responsibility for the development of the professional knowledge for Absenteeism specialists
the People Experience team, which is part of HR. You are a member of the People Experience MT and your MT colleages are responsible for HR Systems, Employee Journey, Recruitment and HR Services and together strive for the ultimate employee experience and engagement.
Who we are
VodafoneZiggo is the result of two strong Dutch companies joining forces. Since January 2017 we have formed a powerful combination in the Netherlands. As a communication provider, we offer our clients the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed-line telephony, and internet. Our products and services inspire people, companies and society to come into contact with each other–whether they are on the road, at home or in the workplace.
With over 8,000 employees, we are an ambitious, dynamic, and socially committed enterprise. Proud of our achievements and of the people we work with, we offer all our staff abundant opportunity for personal development.
You’ve got it
You feel comfortable in a results-driven, solutions-oriented and fast-paced environment with competing priorities. You have broad experience in project management, you can manage complex stakeholders and are not afraid to make decisions. You also have an outstanding ability to inspire and motivate a team of experts to get the best out of themselves each day. For the role of Programme Manager HR Absenteeism & Leave at VodafoneZiggo, you should also have:
- Master’s degree, preferably in HRM
- 10 years broad and in dept functional HR experience as HR Business Partner/ case manager with knowledge in labor and social security law and HR processes and systems
- In dept knowledge on different project management methods
- Broad experience in understanding different types of businesses and business acumen to create a two-way responsibility on absenteeism
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English; persuasive communicator
- Ability to conduct group facilitation, coach and counsel managers at all levels
You deserve it
- an ambitious employer. We want the best for you and your colleagues
- a good salary. Perfectly in line with your background
- financial benefits. These include special agreements concerning annual leave, pension and other employee-friendly schemes
- potential for growth. We offer full opportunities for growth. It’s up to you to take advantage of them
You do it
Are you in? Now click on the 'Apply' button and reply.
Any questions? Just call Manon Vos (recruiter) at:+31 6 10684703 or send us a message; firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Utrecht, HR Manager, Case Management, Human Resource Manager.