10 dagen geleden - Buzinezzclub - Rotterdam
Global Enterprise Sales Manager SaaS (recruitment software)
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- Joan Muyskenweg, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- € 110 - € 110 per maand
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
FunctieomschrijvingGlobal Enterprise Sales Manager SaaS (recruitment marketing software)
- Joan Muyskenweg 22, 1096 CJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Sales/Relationship Management
- Education degree: Bachelor
Recruiters approach you on a regular basis. But you are picky.
Picky to commit yourself to the right career opportunity only. One where you can work on the absolute forefront of technology innovation, have a direct impact on the growth and optimization of the world's biggest companies, and really scale the business. Internationally.
You’ve been a successful sales manager for years now. Building and coaching teams to grow and engage strategic existing customer relationships is what you love doing the most. But it’s time for a new adventure. And that’s why VONQ needs you to be our Global Enterprise Sales Manager SaaS (recruitment marketing software)!
Global Enterprise Sales Manager SaaS (recruitment marketing software)
Amsterdam, fulltime, starting ASAP
You’ll be responsible for building and leading our International team and realizing a net profit growth of 25% by the end of 2020. Currently, our International enterprise customers have a combined book of the business value of € 2.5M and are managed by the international sales team of relationship managers. The team you’ll be leading. The relationship managers take care of all our existing International enterprise customers like Microsoft, ING, ASML, Signify, The European Investment Bank and so on. They partner up and enable them to recruit more sustainable with the use of our recruitment marketing platform technology and professional services.
- Provide strong commercial sales leadership, vision, and direction for the international sales team
- Be accountable for the attainment of your sales representative’s assigned book of business and financial performance targets
- Be able to build relationships both internally and externally at the C-suite
- Coach and develop your team to be customer-centric and build long-lasting, profitable relationships with key stakeholders on various levels
- Use your experiences in pipeline management, forecasting skills, and CRM hygiene to help your team to stay on top of their business
- Develop and optimize processes by taking big picture ideas and projects and break them into actionable steps with aggressive timelines for completion
- Take ownership of VONQ’s growth, even when faced with obstacles along the way
- Roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary for the customer and your team
What do you bring?
- Demonstrable experience of managing high-performance teams with a minimum of 10 years hands-on enterprise sales tech/SaaS experience, 5 of these would be in a Sales Management capacity
- Proven track record in successfully hiring, growing, leading and motivating your high performing sales team
- Consistent track record of success, driving revenue growth against quota and increased profitability
- Ability to be enthusiastic and creative in driving pipeline development
- Experience and understanding in a variety of sales methodologies and best practices
- Experience with subscription-based business models
- Analytical and metrics-driven throughout all stages of the sales cycle
- Fluently English speaking and a second language
- Bachelor/Master’s degree
What do we offer?
Besides the chance to build your legacy, grow with us as we're in a transition to a SaaS-driven organization, a working environment where it's not all set in stone so you can 'work your magic', where there's mutual trust that everyone does what's best. Young, international and ambitious, all sharing the same ambition; to grow as a professional, growing our business and make our customers successful. What else do you get:
- 110K OTE (uncapped bonus) based on full time
- lease car, iPhone & MacBook
- flexible working hours, possibility to work from home
- unlimited paid holidays
- pension contribution
- time and budget for training
- legendary company outings
Is this the opportunity you're looking for? Do you want to find out more?
Then apply via the “APPLY” button.
We are VONQ. Serving nearly 1,000 corporate clients, including several Fortune 500 customers, such as Lidl and BMW Group Netherlands, among others. Operating from four offices in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf, and London, VONQ offers recruitment marketing technology to turn passive and active candidates into qualified applicants. Being the global gateway to attract applicants, our fully algorithm-powered technology offers recruitment teams access to all the media channels in the world and helps them select the most relevant channels for their jobs. To steer recruitment teams’ success, we offer performance data analytics and job market insights – all possible to access via their ATS or as a stand-alone solution.