Ongeveer 14 uur geleden - Technische Universiteit Eindhoven - Eindhoven
Assistant Professor Of Entrepreneurship (Tenure Track)
As part of our growth ambitions, we seek to appoint a new assistant professor who is passionate about entrepreneurship and is committed to research and …
- De Boelelaan, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- € 3746 - € 5127 per maand
As part of our growth ambitions, we seek to appoint a new assistant professor who is passionate about entrepreneurship and is committed to research and teaching excellence in this exciting field.
The new hire will play a key role in strengthening our entrepreneurship section and expanding its research and teaching programs. Doing so requires familiarity with start-up and/or corporate entrepreneurship, based on research or professional experience.
The position is embedded in a supportive international work environment that is characterized by a strong commitment towards research productivity, teaching innovation and teamwork
- initiate and perform high-quality research in the field of entrepreneurship, culminating in top tier publications and grant acquisitions
- teach and design courses, both at the bachelor level (e.g., the SBE Minor Entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship courses offered at other faculties of VU) and master level (e.g., the joint VU-UvA Master in Entrepreneurship, as well as supervise bachelor and master theses
- contribute to the management of the Department / School committees
- be committed to obtaining a university teaching qualification
Candidates must have a PhD in Management or a related field in the social sciences (completed or with a fixed date for the defence) and should be fluent in English. Prior publication experience in top management or entrepreneurship journals is a strong asset. Candidates without a completed PhD but who already have a proven research record are also encouraged to apply. So are current assistant professors with a few years of experience. They might complete the tenure track early.
ConditionsA challenging position in a socially involved organization. The salary will be in accordance with university regulations for academic personnel and amounts to a minimum gross monthly salary of €3,746 (scale 11) and a maximum of €5,127 (scale 11), based on a full-time employment, depending on your education and experience. The job profile is based on the university job ranking system and is vacant for at least 1 FTE.
The appointment will initially be for 6 years with the possibility of tenure. The position involves research (40%) and teaching (60%). Candidates should be willing to acquire a teaching qualification as demanded by Dutch universities (if they do not already have one).
Additionally, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam offers excellent fringe benefits and various schemes and regulations to promote a good work/life balance, such as:
- a maximum of 41 days of annual leave based on full-time employment
- 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus
- solid pension scheme (ABP)
- optional model for designing a personalized benefits package
- good growth opportunities
Additional informationAre you interested in this position? Please apply via the application button and upload your curriculum vitae and cover letter until 1 September 2021.
Applications received by e-mail will not be processed.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, you may contact:
Name: Wouter Stam
Position: Professor of Entrepreneurship
Telephone: +31 20 5986348
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature