Ongeveer 23 uur geleden - Technische Universiteit Delft (TUD) - Delft
Assistant Professor of Strategic Change (Tenure Track)
- De Boelelaan, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- € 3637 - € 4978 per maand
We seek a new colleague who is passionate about doing research and committed to publish at the highest level in the field of strategy, organization theory or change with a focus on management consulting and/or professional service firms in general. An interest in the impact of current technological developments (digitization) in the field of professional service firms and their client organizations is a plus. Furthermore, candidates for the position are enthusiastic about creating a motivating learning environment especially for students in the Master specialization Management Consulting. Teaching in the Master specialization Management Consulting requires familiarity with this field or a related management occupation, based on research or practical experience.
- doing research (qualitative or quantitative) in strategic change, organizational transformation or digitization with a focus on management consulting, professions or professional service firms as research context leading to publications in leading international journals
- acquisition of research grants
- teaching (in English or Dutch) in courses like Organization Theory, Strategy, Organization Development and Change, Management Consulting, Method courses and Thesis supervision including the design and grading of exams and design of courses
- participation in project groups or committees within the department or faculty
Candidates are required to have a PhD in Business Administration/Management, or a related field in the social sciences (completed or with a fixed date for the defense) and should be fluent in English and preferably Dutch as well. Prior publication experience in top management journals is a strong asset. Candidates who are close to completing their dissertation and who already have a proven research record are also encouraged to apply. So are current assistant professors with a few years of experience. They might complete the tenure track early.
ConditionsA challenging position in a socially involved organization. On full-time basis the remuneration amounts to a minimum gross monthly salary of €3,637 (scale 11)
and a maximum €4,978 (scale 11), depending on your education and experience. The job profile: is based on the university job ranking system and is vacant for at least 1 FTE.
The initial employment contract will affect a period of 6 years, with the possibility of extension. Additionally, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam offers excellent fringe benefits and various schemes and regulations to promote a good work/life balance, such as:
- a maximum of 41 days of annual leave based on full-time employment
- 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus
- solid pension scheme (ABP)
- contribution to commuting expenses
- optional model for designing a personalized benefits package
Additional informationAre you interested in this position? Please apply via the application button and upload your curriculum vitae and cover letter until 10 december 2019.
Applications received by e-mail will not be processed.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, you may contact:
Name: Dr. Onno Bouwmeester
Position: Head of the management consulting group
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature