Ongeveer 23 uur geleden - Technische Universiteit Delft (TUD) - Delft
Assistant Professors in Econometrics
Are you driven for top-notch research and teaching in econometrics and data science in a dynamic department? Then Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam would like to invite your application.
- De Boelelaan, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- € 2709 - € 6133 per maand
We seek new colleagues who contribute to building and extending the department’s reputation for excellence in research and teaching. Our research aims at having impact, evidenced by publications in top international academic journals. Teaching focuses on econometrics, statistics and data science courses and student supervision. We offer a well-structured tenure track.
- doing innovative research and publish this research in the international top journals of your field
- creating a stimulating learning environment for students in econometrics at all levels (BSc and MSc), and continue to improve teaching quality
- being active in acquiring additional research funds, both individually and as a team effort
- a PhD degree, specializing in econometrics, statistics, data science, or a related field
- strong research potential, preferably evidenced by publications
- teaching experience, evidenced by good evaluations
- fluency in English
ConditionsA challenging position in a socially involved organization. On full-time basis the remuneration amounts to a minimum gross monthly salary of €3,637 (scale 11) and a maximum €4,978 (scale 11), depending on your education and experience. The job profile: is based on the university job ranking system. The position is full-time, part-time (≥0.8fte) is possible.
The initial employment contract for an Assistant Professor will be for a period of 6 years, with the possibility of tenure. The tenure track position involves research (40%) and teaching (60%). At the end of the second year a mid-term performance evaluation will take place by the Tenure Track Committee (TTC). In the fifth year, the TTC will review your file in order to decide upon the tenured assignment, based on the assessment criteria of the Tenure Track system at SBE.
Additionally, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam offers excellent fringe benefits and various schemes and regulations to promote a good work/life balance, such as:
- a maximum of 41 days of annual leave based on full-time employment
- 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus
- solid pension scheme (ABP)
- contribution to commuting allowance based on public transport
- optional model for designing a personalized benefits package
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature