Ongeveer 11 uur geleden - Universiteit Maastricht - Maastricht
For the project “Cultured Meat”, in collaboration with MosaMeat, B.V., we are looking to expand our team with a postdoctoral fellow versed in adipogenesis …
Job / Project Description: The section Educational Sciences within FBG is looking for a professor in the area of educational and family studies. The professor …
Job / Project Description:
The section Educational Sciences within FBG is looking for a professor in the area of educational and family studies. The professor is expected to initiate innovative research that leads to both scientific and practical advances. This may be in the areas of inequality, diversity and inclusiveness within the educational system, civics, inclusive education, or interactions between context and development of children. Many methods are combined in this research, including normative and ethical reflection. Moreover, the professor is expected to help develop and teach bachelor, master and postgraduate courses in educational and family studies. In particular (s)he is expected to play a large role in the master track Education and Innovation. Moreover, the professor will play a role in managing the section Education Sciences and research institute LEARN!.
The candidate is expected to:
• have a PhD in the behavioural or social sciences, preferably with a research profile within educational and family studies.
• have a strong record of international publications and a large international network;
• have a strong record in the acquisition of external funds;
• have affinity with both empirical research, as well as normative and ethical reflection on education and development;
• have a proven capacity to motivate and guide students at BSc, MSc and PhD level;
• have experience in managing or executing applied research projects;
• be an excellent team builder and collaborator;
• have a basic qualification in teaching for Dutch universities ('BKO'), or be willing to acquire this qualification after appointment;
• be fluent in English, and either be fluent in Dutch or willing to commit to become fluent within three years.
The salary will be in accordance with university regulations for academic personnel, and depending on experience, range from a minimum of € 5.334,- gross per month up to a maximum of € 7.766,- gross per month (salary scale H2 CAO NU) based on a fulltime employment.
The initial appointment will be for a period of 5 year. After satisfactory evaluation of the initial appointment, it will be converted to an indefinite-term contract. Information about our excellent fringe benefits of employment can be found at www.workingatvu.nl.