3 dagen geleden - Academic Medical Center (AMC) - Amsterdam
You will initiate emerging, cutting-edge genome modification technologies across the AMC/VUmc alliance, and advance our expertise in functional cancer genomics…
The Department of Experimental and Applied Psychology is offering a postdoc position on working memory and attention, for 1.5 years (depending on starting date), starting autumn 2017 the latest.• The researcher will conduct research ...
The Department of Experimental and Applied Psychology is offering a postdoc position on working memory and attention, for 1.5 years (depending on starting date), starting autumn 2017 the latest.
• The researcher will conduct research into the relationship between, and the mechanisms behind, attention and memory.
• Learn and apply state of the art techniques.
• Promote team work with researchers working on similar projects.
• Write high standard international peer-reviewed publications.
• A PhD degree in cognitive psychology, cognitive neuroscience, or related field.
• Demonstrable (affinity with) technical skills, such as programming, use of Matlab/R, and/or computational modelling.
• Demonstrable (affinity with) psychophysical and/or neuroimaging skills
• Proficient English writing
• Interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multidisciplinary research team
The appointment will be for 1,5 year. (depending on starting date). You can find information about our excellent fringe benefits of employment at www.workingatvu.nl. This includes:
• A postdoc contract of 1.5 years (depending on starting date).
• Additional remuneration of 8.3% end-of-year bonus and 8% holiday allowance;
• solid pension scheme (ABP);
• generous contribution (65%) commuting allowance based on public transport.
The salary will be in accordance with university regulations for academic personnel, and depending on experience, range from a minimum of € 3.238,- gross per month (salaryscale 10-5) up to a maximum of € 4084- (max salary scale 10) gross per month, based on a fulltime employment.
General information about the VU and the Department of Experimental and Applied Psychology and the Section Cognitive Psychology can be found on the websites: www.vu.nl or http://www.vupsy.nl/research-cognitive.
For more information you can contact: Prof. Chris Olivers, email@example.com.
To apply for this position, please send your letter of application, a curriculum vitae, and the name and contact details of two references before the 17th of August 2017 to: Suzan Besuijen, firstname.lastname@example.org. Late applications may still be considered.
Any other correspondence (e.g. from recruitment agencies) in response to this advertisement will not be dealt with.
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) is a leading, innovative and growing university that is at the heart of society and actively contributes to new developments in teaching and research. Our university has ten faculties, and provides work for over 4,500 staff and scientific education for more than 23,000 students.
The Faculty of Behavioural and Movement Sciences (FBM) at VU University Amsterdam is unique in the wide field of behavioural and health sciences for combining the disciplines of psychology, education theory and human movement sciences. The faculty contributes to a better understanding of the way behaviour and movement are caused and can be influenced so as to promote physical and mental health and improve performance.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature