Ongeveer 10 uur geleden - Universiteit Utrecht (UU) - Utrecht
Analytical /Food Chemist: Researcher (postdoc) Food authenticity and traceability testing
RIKILT Wageningen University & Research is looking for a scientist in the area of food authenticity and traceability testing.Preferably you are an …
- Droevendaalsesteeg, Wageningen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 36 - 36 uur
RIKILT Wageningen University & Research is looking for a scientist in the area of food authenticity and traceability testing.
Preferably you are an analytical chemist or food scientist with research experience or interest in one or more of the following fields: food composition research, modern spectroscopic techniques and multivariate analyses and are looking for an interesting international project for two years. If so, you are who we are looking for!
You will work on the development of tools and applications for rapid on-site testing. In close cooperation with the project leader, you will mainly work on an EU funded project aiming at the development of tools and applications for rapid on-site testing of food authenticity parameters. Next to this project, you will be involved in other projects dealing with food composition analyses. Furthermore, you will initiate new research proposals in order to strengthen and renew this field of work.
- An analytical chemist or food scientist, preferably with a PhD.
- Proven experience in the field of instrumental analyzes, preferably in the field of food composition analyses.
- Experience in project-based work and collaboration with colleagues from other disciplines.
- A driven, inventive and result-oriented personality with a keen awareness of quality.
- Independence in initiating, acquiring and conducting research projects.
- A challenging and dynamic position in a team whose members are characterised by their involvement, enthusiasm, and expertise.
- The position is for 36 hours a week and you will receive a salary proportionate to your knowledge and experience, with a minimum of €2,609.00 (gross), potentially up to €4,847.00 (gross, scale 10-11).
- This will initially be a two-year position with a midterm evaluation.
- RIKILT has an excellent, secondary employment conditions package, offers training and professionalisation opportunities, and eagerly invests in its staff members.
Additional informationIf you are interested, but have more questions, please contact Dr. Leendert A. van Ginkel (Business Unit Manager Authenticity and Bioassays; 0317-480341) or e-mail email@example.com of Dr. Y. Weesepoel (Projectleader; 0317-480356) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your motivation letter and CV before May 27, 2018. All applications are submitted via the Wageningen University & Research website: www.werkenbij.wur.nl