Ongeveer 23 uur geleden - Technische Universiteit Eindhoven - Eindhoven
Assistant Professor position within the Business Management and Organisation group (Tenure Track)
Are you the enthusiastic Assistant Professor we are looking for? Do you have academic expertise in the areas of Management and Innovation in Supply Chains, …
- Droevendaalsesteeg, Wageningen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 38 uur
Are you the enthusiastic Assistant Professor we are looking for? Do you have academic expertise in the areas of Management and Innovation in Supply Chains, Organization and Governance Theory? Then apply for this challenging position at our chair group!
For a February 2020 start, the Business Management & Organization (BMO) Group in the Social Sciences Group (SSG) of Wageningen University is looking to attract an ambitious and high-potential academic in the area of (Innovation) Management. The BMO group is part of the Section Business Science, which in turn is part of the Department of Social Sciences at the Wageningen University.
The BMO group at Wageningen University studies innovation and entrepreneurship in chains and networks, focusing on the agri-food industry in particular. In a globalising world, where firms face major challenges related to, a.o., global warming, urbanisation and food security, we provide the knowledge and insights needed to internally organise and govern firms appropriately and for firms to effectively collaborate in chains and networks.
Wageningen University is the world leading university in its domain. We offer Tenure Track as a career trajectory to excel academically in research and teaching. We wish to attract scientific talent and to stimulate and support their development. The Tenure Track position in the BMO group offers excellent career perspectives for relatively junior academics.
To further strengthen our group, your profile should signal:
- a completed PhD in a relevant social science;
- a substantial profile in the areas of Management and Innovation in Supply Chains, Organization and Governance Theory, or related areas of expertise and disciplinary domains;
- you have a strong research profile and potential;
- you have relevant and well-evaluated teaching experience;
- you have the quantitative research skills and you are a team player;
- knowledge of or affinity with the domain of agri-food is a strong plus.
ConditionsA challenging position of 1.0 FTE (38 hours) with a competitive salary from a minimum of € 3637 to a maximum of € 5656 per month before taxes (in case of fulltime employment as an assistant professor) for a full working week of 38 hours in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement Dutch Universities. The salary scale depends on your experience and expertise.
We initially offer a fixed-term, 7 year contract which upon positive evaluation based on criteria elaborated in the University's Tenure Track policy, can lead to a permanent employment contract. In line with the University's Tenure Track policy, a career path consists of a number of successive steps from Assistant Professor to Associate Professor and subsequently to Professor.
For more information about Tenure Track within Wageningen University & Research please see: https://www.wur.nl/en/Jobs/Why-choose-Wageningen-University-Research/Your-development-in-focus/Tenure-Track.htm.
In addition, we offer:
- 8% holiday allowance;
- a structural year-end bonus of 8.3%;
- excellent training opportunities and secondary employment conditions (including, for instance, a cycle-to-work plan);
- flexible working hours and holidays can possibly be determined in consultation so that an optimal balance between work and private life is possible;
- excellent pension plan through ABP (www.abp.nl);
- 232 holiday hours annually for a fulltime (38 hrs) employment, the option to purchase extra and good supplementary leave schemes;
- a flexible working time: the possibility to work a maximum of 2 hours per week extra and thereby to build up extra leave;
- a choice model to put together part of your employment conditions yourself, such as a bicycle plan;
- a lively workplace where you can easily make contacts and where many activities take place on the Wageningen Campus. A place where education, research and business are represented;
- use of the sports facilities on campus (for a reduced fee).
We offer a versatile job in an international environment with varied activities in a pleasant and open working atmosphere.
Additional informationIn addition to a competitive salary, we offer a number of additional benefits, such as an end-of-year- extra month's salary, a holiday allowance and a pension plan with the Dutch pension fund for government and education. Applicants from abroad moving to the Netherlands may qualify for a special tax relief, by which 30% of their salary is exempt from tax. Have a look on https://www.wur.nl/en/Jobs/Moving-to-the-Netherlands.htm.
For more information about this function, please contact prof.dr. Wilfred Dolfsma, firstname.lastname@example.org or cell +31 6 18410197
For more information about the procedure, please contact HR advisor Karin den Ridder: email@example.com.
General information about the Business Management and Organisation group can be found on https://www.wur.nl/en/Research-Results/Chair-groups/Social-Sciences/Business-Management-Organisation.htm.
You can apply up to and including November 10, 2019, via the apply button on this page.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature