The Department of Mathematics and Computer Science has a vacancy for two PhD students in the section CASA.
Post Doc in vitro Toxicology
RIKILT Wageningen University & Research is looking for a post-doctoral scientist in the area of: toxicological assessment of chemical contaminants and …
- Droevendaalsesteeg, Wageningen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 36 - 36 uur
RIKILT Wageningen University & Research is looking for a post-doctoral scientist in the area of:
- toxicological assessment of chemical contaminants and nanoparticles in food and feed
- development of animal-free models for safety testing
- PhD in food safety, (nano)toxicology or biomedical engineering
- Good technical, analytical and planning skills for performing and supervising lab experiments
- Broad experience with cell biology techniques (e.g. cell culturing, immunostaining, imaging, qPCR, transcriptomics)
- Good communications skills, a broad perspective and the ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams and different projects
- Good writing, networking and acquisition skills, with a proven track record
ConditionsAn interesting and dynamic fulltime (36 hours a week) position as a scientific researcher, covering different topics, within a team of enthusiastic and involved colleagues. We offer a position for one year and possibilities for extension based on demonstrated performance. We offer a salary based on position and experience (max € 4253,- gross per month) in combination with excellent secondary employment conditions.
Additional informationFor more information about this position, please contact dr. Ad Peijnenburg (Group leader Toxicology) , phone +31 (0)317-480284 Ad.Peijnenburg@wur.nl) or dr. ir. Lonneke van der Geest (BU manager Toxicology, Novel Foods and Agrochains), phone +31 (0)317- 480462, Lonneke.email@example.com).
Send your application through the webpage: https://www.wur.eu/career. Please submit your application before April 23, 2018.