We are seeking a highly motivated program developer/researcher interested research & application ideas in the area of autonomous ships. Bringing together …
Researcher Molecular Biology - applications in novel food desk research (20-28 hrs/week)
RIKILT Wageningen University & Research is looking for a scientist in the area of Evaluation and improvement of risk assessment procedures for complex …
- Droevendaalsesteeg, Wageningen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 28 - 28 uur
RIKILT Wageningen University & Research is looking for a scientist in the area of
- Evaluation and improvement of risk assessment procedures for complex plant products, including GMOs and products from gene editing techniques and synthetic biology.
- Assessments of novel foods, and products from new breeding techniques and their implications for food safety.
- A doctoral degree in molecular biology or similar molecular biological expertise.
- Keen interest in aspects of food and feed safety, authenticity and traceability issues.
- Effective communication, cooperation and networking skills.
- Demonstrable good writing and project acquisition skills.
- Good mastering of the English language in speaking and writing.
ConditionsAn interesting research job in a team of professionals with a one year start and a possible extension, evaluated before the end of one year. The possibility for a more permanent position can be explored. We offer a salary based on position and experience (max. €4847,- gross per month) in combination with excellent secondary employment conditions.
Additional informationFor more information about this position, please contact dr.ir. Esther Kok (Novel Foods group leader, phone +31 (0)317-480252 , email@example.com) or dr.ir. Lonneke van der Geest (Business unit manager Toxicology, Novel Foods & Agrochains, phone +31 (0)317- 480462, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Send your application through the webpage: https://www.wur.nl/en/Jobs.htm before August 20, 2018.