1 dag geleden - Universiteit Utrecht (UU) - Utrecht
Scientific researcher/Projectleader Computer Vision in horticulture
Executes projects in the field of advanced automated horticultural production systems with a focus on computer vision applications;Develops complete set-ups …
- Droevendaalsesteeg, Wageningen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 36 - 36 uur
- Executes projects in the field of advanced automated horticultural production systems with a focus on computer vision applications;
- Develops complete set-ups and image analysis and control software for (harvesting) robotics systems, sorting systems for agroproducts, detection systems for diseases and pests in the green environment; quality determination of fresh products and crops;
- Is responsible for the development of the set-up and control of mechatronic components via digital and analogue interfaces within complex mechatronic systems in the green environment;
- Is projectleader in projects together with various academic and industrial partners;
- Conducts applied scientific research within the projects;
- Communicates relevant research results to practice and science.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious researcher computer vision, with:
- Background in computer vision, relevant study in the field (e.g. artificial intelligence, natural or biomedical science), preferably holds a PhD;
- Knowledge of various image analysis techniques, data analysis methods, classification and statistics; experience with deep learning networks;
- Knowledge of lighting, optics and camera systems (2D, 3D) including calibration and control;
- Proven experience with the structured development of complex software, programming in C ++ and C #; - Experience with Halcon and / or LabView and / or Matlab is an advantage;
- Knowledge and experience with image processing in the green environment and the willingness to learn the challenges of horticulture; - Excellent knowledge of English language; Good Dutch language;
- Driving License B;
- Experience with project-based work and team work;
- Is an enthusiastic independent researcher with good communication skills towards clients and colleagues;
- Is customer- and quality-oriented and stress tolerant.
ConditionsWe offer a temporary employment contract with an average working week of 36 hours, salary a maximum of € 4847, - gross per month for a full working week (scale 11) and depending on education and experience. The duration of the employment contract is initially for the period of one year with possibilities for extension. In addition to a market-based salary, we offer you good study and leave arrangements and a pension plan with the ABP Pension Fund.
Additional informationFor more information about this position, please contact dr. Silke Hemming, team leader research team Greenhouse Technology, tel. 0317-486921.
Information about employment can be obtained from Marike Westra, HRM department, tel. 0317-480324.
You can apply online via www.werkenbij.wur.nl up to and including August 30, 2018.