Ongeveer 15 uur geleden - College voor de toelating van gewasbeschermingsmiddelen en biociden (Ctgb) - Ede
Senior Strategic Project Manager Food Safety
RIKILT Wageningen University & Research is looking for an Senior Strategic Project Manager Food Safety: Safety aspects of chemical contaminants, such …
- Droevendaalsesteeg, Wageningen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 36 - 36 uur
RIKILT Wageningen University & Research is looking for an Senior Strategic Project Manager Food Safety:
- Safety aspects of chemical contaminants, such asnew ingredients and technologies in food production
- New developments and strategic project acquisition
You will work in a variety of collaborative research projects and will be expected to write scientific papers and reports. Furthermore, you will interact with stakeholders to acquire new research projects, write research proposal and manage new projects.
- PhD in food safety, chemistry, toxicology, or microbiology, or equivalent experience
- An expert with a result-oriented and entrepreneurial attitude with strong networking skills and a high energy level
- Well-developed organisational awareness and excellent communication skills to listen and interpret the needs of the contact and/or sell our ideas both internally and externally
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify crucial issues and translate this into recommendations for the client and/or further research
- Networking, writing and acquisition skills, with a proven track record
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and at least basic in Dutch.
ConditionsAn interesting and dynamic fulltime (36 hours a week) position as a Senior Strategic Project Manager Food Safety, covering a broad range of food safety topics, within a team of enthusiastic and involved colleagues. We offer a position for one or two years and possibilities for extension and/or permanent position based on demonstrated performance. We offer a salary based on position and experience, max. € 5509,-gross per month (scale 12) in combination with excellent secondary employment conditions. Depending on your skills and output growth to scale 13 is possible.
Additional informationFor more information about this position, please contact dr. ir. Ine van der Fels (Group leader Agrochains), phone +31 (0)317-481963 Ine.email@example.com) or dr. ir. Lonneke van der Geest (BU manager Toxicology, Novel Foods and Agrochains), phone +31 (0)317- 480462, Lonneke.firstname.lastname@example.org).
Send your application through the webpage: https://www.wur.nl/en/Jobs.htm before January 13, 2019.