Ongeveer 16 uur geleden - Rijksoverheid - Utrecht
IT Infrastructure Lead Europe
Challenging position at a fast growing international company in Rotterdam City Centre!
- Delftseplein, Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
For the IT department based in Rotterdam we are looking for a fulltime hands-on and proactive IT INFRASTUCTURE LEAD EUROPE.
In this position you will be responsible for the IT-infrastructure and its safety and security for Wilmar Europe, you will give support on IT-subjects and ensure the IT infrastructure is future proof for the growth of Wilmar Europe.
- Be the main point of contact for individuals reporting or highlighting issues with systems or equipment both local and remote.
- Ensuring that ICT facilities meet the needs of individuals and projects.
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems.
- Researching, evaluating, installing and introducing new hard and software.
- Manage the local Servicedesk (2fte).
- Ensuring the smooth running of all ICT systems and software.
- First & second level IT support.
- Providing secure access to the network for remote users.
- Providing users with appropriate support and advice.
- Evaluating user needs and system functionality.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- More than 3 years’ experience in system administration and at least 3-5 years in project management, experience in managing different stakeholders including business process owners, external vendors and support teams; or prior experience in leading teams, infrastructure projects.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate/lead multiple projects/activities with competing priorities.
- Knowledge in different networking areas which involves WiFi architecture, Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN). Knowledge on firewall configuration will be an added point.
- Basic LAN/WAN network troubleshooting skills and ability to work independently to resolve issue with minimum/no supervision.
- Knowledge on server’s architecture is an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in configuring Cisco Meraki networking products and other equivalent major brand network devices, e.g. HP.
- Keen to learn on new networking technologies such SDWAN, cloud-managed network devices and other cutting-edge network technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills and have experience in supporting branch/office network landscape, effectively in English (spoken and written).
- Resourceful, takes initiatives and responsible.
- Capability to organize, manage, and direct cross-functional teams.
- Cisco Meraki, ITIL or other relevant certifications are a plus.
A dynamic Rotterdam based job within an inspiring team with the opportunity to bring up your ideas. Taking responsibilities and flexibility is self-evident within our company. Wilmar offers a good salary and an excellent benefits package.
Wilmar Europe is the European branch of Wilmar International Limited. Wilmar is Asia’s leading agribusiness group and is the largest processor and merchandiser of palm and lauric oils. Wilmar Europe is the first venture in Europe, headquartered in Rotterdam City Centre (next to Central Train Satiation). The first refinery of Wilmar in Rotterdam commenced operation in 2005. The latest investment in The Netherlands has come into operation in 2014, when the production of fatty alcohol started at the location in Rozenburg. Wilmar is active in 11 production locations throughout Europe and still growing. The trade and commercial activities for Europe are handled in our European head office. Next to that Wilmar has sales offices in Spain, France and Italy. Quality, service and reliability are the cornerstones to Wilmar’s reputation as an international processor and trader in the edible oils and oleo chemicals industry.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature