Ongeveer 14 uur geleden - Vonq - Haarlem
Business Unit Manager
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- Laapersveld, Hilversum, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
Today's accelerated, digitized world requires faster innovation and agility to survive and thrive in the new business paradigm. Xebia provides the digital and Agile transformation solutions that produce healthy, versatile organizations.
Business Unit Manager
Agile Consultancy & Training (ACT)
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial ACT Business Unit Manager to join our ambitious Agile mission.
The Xebia ACT Business Unit Manager (aka “Chief People Officer”) collaborates with the commercial manager to facilitate and lead a team of forty Agile professionals, the best and the brightest authorities shaping the field. We initiate and supervise change processes for the top 250 companies in the Netherlands. With the increasing complexity of digital and Agile transformation, our support has become even more critical for our clients.
Range of Duties
As the ACT Business Unit Manager, you will:
- Set an innovative course- a measurable progression expressed as critical business targets - and guide changes
- Steer ACT towards quality, productivity, functionality, and profitability to achieve the highest added-value for your team and our clients
- Translate new Agile trends into customer propositions
- Transform customer problems into kick-start projects
- Manage projects smoothly and efficiently to provide the right Agile services, “done right”
- Qualify opportunities, write quotations, build relationships, define projects, develop marketing initiatives, spot/cross-selling opportunities.
- Proactively set expectations and requirements, staying two steps ahead of any problems
You’re a pragmatic, passionate, “get-things-done” Agile professional who values knowledge-sharing as much as we do (it’s embedded in our core mission). You can manage and influence at a strategic level while visualizing the necessary change and awareness required for building a flexible, Agile organization. You know the language of Agile and the client’s boardroom, inside and out. Plus, you intuitively understand the various actors, interests, processes, and forces at play in a complex environment.
Additionally, you possess:
- A university degree or higher professional education (Dutch: HBO or WO)
- Relevant experience in project program management, line management, and change management
- A demonstrated capacity to mentor, coach, and direct teams
- Experience with Lean, Scrum and Agile principles
- Proven relevant work experience in a similar role
- An inherent passion for the Agile philosophy
- The ambition to make a valuable and active contribution to the Agile community
A fast-growing, international and professional organization with a high-end profile. We offer excellent employee benefits and performance-based, variable remuneration. We encourage and nurture your personal and professional development within our challenging, dynamic and inspiring environment.
Learn more; please send your CV (in English or Dutch) to Cees Hupkes, Head of Talent Acquisition, email@example.com or call Cees Hupkes at +31 (0)6 28 88 64 15
Keywords: BU Manager, Program Management, Line Management, Change Management, Lean, Scrum, Agile, Programmamanagement, Lijnmanagement, Verandermanagement
Xebia explores and creates new frontiers. Always one step ahead of what businesses need, we turn the latest technology trends into advantages for our customers. As a mainstream frontrunner, we create new solutions and build the future, with our clients. An international network of passionate technologists and pioneering craftsmen, Xebia provides the cutting-edge tools, training and consulting services that make businesses work better, smarter, and faster. Xebia Group consists of six specialized, interlinked companies: Xebia, Xebia Academy, XebiaLabs, StackState, GoDataDriven, and Xpirit. With offices in Amsterdam and Hilversum (Netherlands), Paris, Delhi, Bangalore and Boston, we employ over 700 people worldwide and generated 85 million in revenue in 2017.