Ongeveer 10 uur geleden - Gemeente Barneveld - Barneveld
Financial Accountant gezocht voor VTTI in Rotterdam
- Beursplein, Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
You are part of the central finance team and based at VTTI HQ in Rotterdam. VTTI prides itself in its flat and decentralised organisational structure, which gives many opportunities to expand your role.
Your activities consist of processing and analysis of financial transactions, periodic reconciliation between sub administration and the general ledger, ensuring that the monthly and annual closings are completed within the set terms and report to the management. In addition, you do not hesitate to give proactive advice to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the financial administration.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage procure to payment process
- Intercompany billing including loan calculations
- Prepare and analyse monthly close and reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Prepare monthly vat returns
- Cash flow forecasting
- Prepare manual journals
- Payroll file reconciliation
- Be involved in the preparation of financial statements for audit
We are looking for a highly motivated self-starting Financial Accountant, who is organised with an appetite for improving existing processes. You take ownership of your responsibilities, are adaptive and have a service oriented personality. You are ambitious with the objective to work on a successful career at VTTI.
What makes you a VTTI Financial Accountant? Positive energy. Ambition. Talent. Entrepreneurial spirit. Team-minded. Multicultural.
What experience and skills you must have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in finance or economics
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a finance or accounting role or other related field
- Knowledge of Excel
- IT savvy and comfortable learning new software and systems
- Experience in working with accounting systems, preferably Oracle Fusion Cloud
- Advanced knowledge of finance and accounting processes
- Fluent in English (both oral and written). Dutch will be an advantage
VTTI is growing fast, which offers many development and career opportunities to the right candidate. The company has a flat organizational structure, where the commitment of each employee contributes to the success of the organization. You will work in an international environment, surrounded by driven and committed professionals.
In addition to a competitive salary, VTTI offers:
- 25 vacation days + 2 extra 'non-sick' days
- Development opportunities
- Excellent pension scheme
- Health insurance contribution
- A bonus
- Excellent location (near Rotterdam Kralingse Zoom / Erasmus University)
- International and diverse working environment within the ‘VTTI family culture’
With over 1,250 employees and 40 different nationalities, VTTI is one of the world’s leading independent storage providers for energy and other essential products like chemicals. Founded in 2006, VTTI currently offers 10.2 million m3 of combined storage capacity across 5 continents, located at major shipping crossroads and supply gateways.
We do it the VTTI Way
Different nationalities, diverse cultures, other ways of thinking. Working together to get the very best out of each other. That’s VTTI. A company of entrepreneurs. Productive people who make a difference. Collective leaders, delivering solutions and owners of creative ideas. We call the DNA that binds us The VTTI Way. A culture where safety, team work and ownership are key. Where ambition and adaptivity secure progress. Qualities that give us energy and create a culture that motivates and challenges talented people. We have a flat organization, with an open and flexible climate, where everyone has an important and equal role to play. We work and succeed together.