Sales Manager Energy Storage
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- Oostvaardersdiep, Almere, Flevoland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
Energy Storage system “The Battery” balances energy supply and demand, avoiding significant investments in power grids and connections. In addition, The Battery enables trading opportunities as well as autonomous electricity grids in combination with solar and/or wind energy. The Battery is being used by multiple utilities, grid operators, large and small energy producers and traders, EV fast charging service providers and industrial production companies.
As Sales Manager Energy Storage, you will be responsible for developing long-term customer partnerships while meeting short term targets in a highly competitive market in Europe. You understand, anticipate and articulate customer needs and are able to translate complex market/customer requirements into Alfen’s opportunities and turn their opportunities into an external/internal strategy.
- Establish contacts fast and on different levels in the account organizations (from project to C-level);
- Work with various units and partners, developing and closing creative solutions to meet those needs;
- Apply economic analysis and financial concepts when managing a sales opportunity;
- Strong strategic thinking is required to leverage technical, marketing, end-user, and industry information to enable both Alfen’s and the customers’ successes;
- Develop/maintain excellent on-going internal and external partnerships in order to communicate and drive the customers’ requirements into the business unit product plans;
- Manage relationships with the customers at various levels to establish Alfen as a trusted partner for Storage decisions;
- Provides weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasting and visibility into sales activity by keeping a current pipeline using Alfen’s forecasting tools;
- Must excel in a complex selling environment driving consistent strategy across multiple customer sets. Contribute in a high performance work environment to enable all team members to perform at the highest level
- A bachelor or master degree in engineering, business or marketing or equivalent
- You have a proven track record in sales of complex projects
- Constant drive and commitment to achieve targets even when set at very ambitious levels.
- Polished and refined communication skills with fluency in Dutch and English, German is preferred
- Confident and charismatic interpersonal skills – good negotiator
- Ability to convince and influence others
- Team spirit and enthusiasm, self-starter and an autonomous player
- Strive for high standards in customer satisfaction, quality and responsiveness towards customers
- High degree of flexibility and initiative
- Applies advanced principles, theories and concepts to achieve objectives in creative and effective ways
- Knowledge of vertical/energy and competitor trends
- Preferably more than 5 years’ experience in the energy or IT/telecommunications industry
- Strong business acumen in planning and organizing, information integration, decision-making and ability to achieve results while focusing on the customer requirements and business success
An independent function within a fast growing company in an international, innovative environment, where there is room for personal development. Your performance will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including a company car.
Working at Alfen means working at a company that is, literally, full of energy. With a track record of over 80 years, this company is passionate about the development and innovational strength of the energy industry. Alfen does not only provide great career opportunities in technological fields of expertise, but also for logistics and commercial or administrative positions.
With transformer substations, energy storage systems, charging stations for electric vehicles and a large portfolio of other products, Alfen takes on a central role in the energy transition and is a connecting partner in the electricity grid. With its broad range of in-house developed products and vast experience as systems integrator Alfen is dedicated to build the electricity grid of the future: reliable, sustainable and innovative.