3 dagen geleden - VodafoneZiggo | Maastricht - Maastricht
Office & Operations Manager - Maternity Leave Cover
Are you passionate about managing an efficient office environment?
Are efficiency and accuracy your middle names?
Then you could be a very successful interim support to our small and dedicated international team.
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 16 - 24 uur
- HBO, WO
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
Smart Freight Centre (SFC) leads the way to an efficient and zero-emissions global freight sector. We drive transparency and mobilize multinational companies and their logistics partners to take action. This is done through globally standardized guidelines for industry to calculate, report and reduce emissions.
SFC is looking for an Office & Operations Manager to cover maternity leave for the period May - August. Your role will be all about professionally managing SFC’s financial, administrative and operational processes. You will report to the Deputy Executive Director (DED) but will work in close collaboration with other SFC team members responsible for different programs, products and services.
We ask you to:
- Managing efficient operations of the SFC office by e.g. equipment procurement and maintaining ICT office systems;
- Support Deputy Executive Director with office administration, planning and contracts management
- Support Management Team (existing of three) with meeting preparation, managing calendars and arranging travel
- Manage Finance & Payroll activities:
- Oversee and support Finance Assistant (responsible for bookkeeping)
- Prepare monthly payroll for external payroll provider
- Manage all incoming and outgoing invoices
- Prepare internal monthly financial reporting for DED
- Ensure financial processes are followed
- Manage and execute HR administration and related activities (e.g. recruitment)
- Oversee and prepare SFC’s internal and external reporting requirements
As ideal candidate you can demonstrate:
- At least 3 years relevant work experience, preferably in similar sized organizations
- Proactive, organized and efficient working habits;
- Flexibility, ability to work independently and proactively in a dynamic environment;
- Initiative and good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Dutch;
- Proficiency in MS Office, ICT and Exact Online experience is an advantage;
- Previous experience with - or a proven interest in - bookkeeping is an advantage
We offer you the opportunity:
- To work in an extremely interesting line of business where you can actually make a difference
- To be part of the passionate and diverse SFC family that is widely networked in its fields of expertise
- To ride the wave in this “start-up” where taking our services to market leads to zero freight emissions
- To earn salary/benefits that are competitive for international non-profit organizations.