1 dag geleden - Technische Universiteit Delft (TUD) - Delft
Associate Professor (Tenure Track to the position of Full Professor) in Organization Theory
The department of Organization Sciences is seeking an outstanding scholar in Organization Theory for a tenure track position at the rank of Associate, …
- De Boelelaan, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 40 uur
- € 4815 - € 5861 per maand
The department of Organization Sciences is seeking an outstanding scholar in Organization Theory for a tenure track position at the rank of Associate, effective January 2019. Applicants should have a research focus in organization theory, preferably related to social issues. We are especially interested in individuals who have substantial experience in studying topics such as: networks, collaboration, (de)institutionalization, the dynamics of organizational structures, and processes of organizing against the backdrop of social, cultural and political contexts. If the Tenure Track Associate Professor is successful, tenure is given as Full Professor.
The candidate is expected to:
• have a Ph.D. in Organization Science or a related discipline;
• have ongoing research program in the field of organization theory;
• have a strong record of international publications;
• have a strong record in the acquisition of external funds;
• be an excellent team builder and collaborator;
• have a well-developed understanding of and experience with both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies;
• have a proven capacity to motivate and guide students at Bachelor and Master levels and evidence of excellent teaching;
• have experience in supervising PhD students;
• have held full time academic position;
• have a basic qualification in teaching for Dutch universities ('BKO'), or be willing to acquire this qualification after appointment;
• be fluent in English, and either be fluent in Dutch or willing to commit to become fluent within three years.
We would like our department to reflect our diverse student population and therefore especially encourage international, female and ethnic minority candidates to apply.
An Associate Professor position will be a tenure track position and consists of a five year appointment following both promotion to the rank of Full Professor and a tenure decision (up or out).
The successful candidate will be appointed as the chair of the department’s Organization Theory research group.
Terms of Employment
The salary will be in accordance with university regulations and, depending on education and experience, will range from a minimum of gross € 4,815 per month to a maximum of € 5,861 gross per month based on a fulltime employment.
You can find information about our excellent fringe benefits of employment via https://www.vu.nl/en/employment/ like:
• remuneration of 8,3% end-of-year bonus and 8% holiday allowance;
• a minimum of 29 holidays in case of full-time employment;
• discounts on collective insurances (healthcare- and car insurance).
For more information please contact the secretary of the department, Elles Bandringa, phone number: 0031 20 59 86740 or the head of the department of Organization Sciences, Prof. dr. Issy Drori.
(1) curriculum vitae
(2) a brief research and teaching statement, and an additional statement on service
(3) contact details of three referees
(4) samples of 2 recent publications
(5) recent teaching evaluations
Applications should be sent in pdf by e-mail before 1 October 2018.
Attn: prof. dr. Issy Drori mentioning “application Associate Professor in Organization Theory”.
Any other correspondence in response to this advertisement will not be dealt with.