1 dag geleden - Gemeente Utrecht - Utrecht
Business Development and Industry Relationship Manager
Is business development your passion and do you have experience in (global) freight transport?
Looking for a full/part-time job to drive impact in the global reduction of greenhouse gas emissions?
Then you are a good candidate to join our small and dedicated international team based in Amsterdam!
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 24 - 40 uur
- HBO, WO
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar, 5-10 jaar
Your primary tasks will be to drive adoption of our programs and to generate income from our services through SFCs relationships with industry. This is a nine-month assignment which, depending on the development of SFC and a successful work engagement, may result in an extended employment.
We ask you to:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key industry players (Shippers, Carriers, LSPs)
- Develop customers for SFC’s products and generate new leads and ideas for funding
- Deploy marketing activities to raise SFC product awareness and to monetize SFC’s services
- Represent SFC at selected events and meetings relevant to the programs
- Work closely with your team members on execution of selected projects
- Quickly develop a good understanding of SFC’s strategy and programs
We offer you the opportunity:
- To work in an extremely interesting line of business where you can actually make a difference
- To be part of the passionate and diverse SFC family that is widely networked in its fields of expertise
- To ride the wave in this “start-up” where taking our services to market leads to zero freight emissions
- To earn salary/benefits that are competitive for international non-profit organizations
You can demonstrate:
- a Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Good B2B business development skills (marketing/sales/negotiation)
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
- Experience with (green) logistics
- Ability to keep structure while managing many different projects in complex fast changing environment
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills and familiarity with the dynamics of international relations
- Passion and drive to make a change