1 dag geleden - Universiteit Utrecht (UU) - Utrecht
PhD position New Methods Health Technology Assessment for H2020 HTx project (1.0 FTE)
Utrecht University's Faculty of Science is looking for a PhD candidate in New Methods Health Technology Assessment for H2020 HTx project. Interested? Read more and apply here.
- Domplein, Utrecht, Utrecht
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 36 - 40 uur
- € 2325 - € 2972 per maand
Utrecht University is looking for a PhD candidate in New Methods Health Technology Assessment for the H2020 HTx project. The core tasks will include:
- participation in the development of new HTA methodologies that support more customized assessments of effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of complex and personalised combinations of health technologies for Health Technology Assessment;
- focusing on the advance of methods that are aiming to integrate real-world data (RWD) and randomized clinical trials (RCT) in order to achieve better estimations of real-world effectiveness;
- participation in teaching of the Department on HTA and pharmacoeconomics (at least 10% of time, may be increased based on mutual agreement);
- the research should result in a PhD dissertation.
We are looking for someone who:
- holds a MSc degree in Health Sciences and/or Health Economics (Bio)Medical Sciences, or Pharmacy;
- has a strong experience in and/or affinity with health economic modelling and (pharmaco-)epidemiology;
- has preferably experience with working in an international setting or working with international partners;
- has excellent communication and writing skills in English.
We offer a temporary position (1.0 FTE) for one year. After a positive evaluation, the appointment will be prolonged for another three years. The gross salary - depending on previous qualifications and experience - ranges between €2,325 and €2,972 (scale P according to the Collective Labour Agreement Dutch Universities) gross per month for a full-time employment. Salaries are supplemented with a holiday bonus of 8 % and a year-end bonus of 8.3 % per year. We offer a pension scheme, (partly paid) parental leave, collective insurance schemes and flexible employment conditions (multiple choice model). More information is available at: working at Utrecht University.