1 dag geleden - Universiteit Utrecht (UU) - Utrecht
Postdoc 'Well-being during the transition of education to work' (0.8 - 1.0 FTE)
Utrecht University's Faculty of Veterinary Medicine is looking for a Postdoctoral Researcher 'Well-being during the transition of education to work'. Are you interested? Then please read the full profile and apply.
- Domplein, Utrecht, Utrecht
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 32 - 40 uur
- € 2709 - € 4274 per maand
The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, in collaboration with the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences and the Faculty of Medicine, has a vacancy for a Postdoctoral Researcher (0.8 - 1.0 FTE) on the project ‘Well-being during the transition of education to work’.
This research project investigates the mental well-being of master students and alumni of Utrecht University. The focus in this project is on study-related, work-related and personal factors that affect the well-being of students/professionals during the transition from education to work. In particular, the role of personal demands is explored in this project. Personal demands refer to dysfunctional cognitions about oneself or the (work) environment. They are assumed to hinder individuals in dealing with the challenges in their work. The insights from this study will also be used to enhance the well-being of students and alumni of the participating masters. A large longitudinal data set for this project has already been collected among master students and alumni from the faculties of Veterinary Medicine, Biomedical Sciences, Law, and Humanities.
Activities of the Postdoc would encompass:
- further data collection (final wave);
- advanced (longitudinal) data-analysis;
- reporting outcomes in peer-reviewed scientific journals (presumably 4 publications);
- presentation of results during workshops and (international) scientific conferences;
- reporting and presentation of results for participating faculties of UU;
- active participation in relevant research groups.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- a (nearly finished) PhD in Work & Organisational Psychology, or a closely related field;
- expertise in, and affinity with, research and theorizing in the field of occupational health;
- experience with advanced longitudinal data analysis (preferably Mplus and R);
- fluency in Dutch and English;
- strong academic writing skills, reflected in published articles in leading peer-reviewed international citation indexed journals in the field;
- excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This is an appointment of 0.8 - 1.0 FTE for the duration of 1,5 years. The minimum gross salary is €2,709 and the maximum gross salary is €4,274 (scale 10 of the Collective Labour Agreement of Dutch Universities) per month, at a full-time employment. Besides that, you will receive a holiday allowance of 8 % and a year-end bonus of 8.3 %. Utrecht University also has an appealing package of terms of employment, including the choice for a good balance between work and private (a good arrangement for leave, among other things), possibilities for development and an excellent pension scheme. More information on working at Utrecht University can be found here.