2 dagen geleden - Universiteit Utrecht (UU) - Utrecht
We seek an assistant professor with innovative ideas about the organization of multi-disciplinary teaching at master's and bachelor's level in the field of organization science and public administration. Please apply at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
- De Boelelaan, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- € 3637 - € 4978 per maand
At the Faculty of Social Sciences at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, we are currently engaged in a broad process of teaching innovation. This process is also important for the master's and bachelor's programmes of the departments of Organization Science and Public Administration. The assistant professor will be involved in the (joint) teaching programmes of these two departments.
- someone with innovative ideas about the organization of multi-disciplinary teaching at master's and bachelor's level in the field of organization science and public administration
- carry out the (joint) teaching for both departments
- We are looking for candidates holding a Ph.D. (or who has submitted the dissertation and is about to defend it) and study organization theory and /or public administration. Applicants should demonstrate the capacity of conducting high quality research.
- Teaching (English and Dutch) in the bachelor's and master's programs of the both departments. Candidates should be willing to acquire a basic qualification in teaching as demanded by Dutch universities (if they do not already have one)
ConditionsA challenging position in a socially involved organization. On full-time basis the remuneration amounts to a minimum gross monthly salary of €3,637 (scale 11)
and a maximum €4,978 (scale 11), depending on your education and experience. The job profile: is based on the university job ranking system and is vacant for at least 1 FTE.
The appointment will be initially for three years. After satisfactory evaluation of the initial appointment, it can be a permanent position.
Additionally, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam offers excellent fringe benefits and various schemes and regulations to promote a good work/life balance, such as:
- 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus,
- solid pension scheme (ABP),
- contribution to commuting expenses,
- optional model for designing a personalized benefits package
Additional informationAre you interested in this position? Please apply via the application button and upload your curriculum vitae and cover letter until 01/08/2019, 23:59.
Applications received by e-mail will not be processed.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, you may contact:
Name: dr. Sierk Ybema or dr. Duco Bannink
Position: Director of Education
Telephone: + 31 20 5986735