An important role in offering services and advice to employees at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM), and in taking on the challenge of …
- Burgemeester Oudlaan, Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 38 uur
- € 2920 - € 4012 per maand
An important role in offering services and advice to employees at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM), and in taking on the challenge of running all administrative processes in the RSM HR department. The job includes the full scope of HRM in which you will act on a tactical and operational level. You will work closely with three fellow HR officers, the HR Business Partner, senior HR manager and the RSM HR director. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, independent, proactive, experienced HR officer who enjoys working in an international environment.
An all-round HR professional who can work in a culturally diverse environment to cover a colleague's maternity leave from mid-March to mid-October 2021.
Your main tasks
Your main tasks will be to:
- Facilitate and perform all HR-related administrative tasks, from onboarding new employees to administrating the end of a period of employment with the organisation.
- Maintain employee records and keep the HR system (SAP) updated.
- Advise management and staff about HR policy, collective labour agreement (Dutch CAO), legislation, staffing issues, job evaluations, recruitment and selection, personal development, staff turnover, benefits and rewards, and employment conditions.
- Take care of the residence and working permits for incoming international staff, and of procedures and actions when they leave the Netherlands.
Minimum of an HR-related bachelor degree.
The ideal candidate:
- has at least two years of work experience in a comparable position, preferably in an international environment within Dutch higher education
- has knowledge of Dutch labour law, particularly relating to public university employees.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- has excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch
- has an independent, flexible and proactive attitude and approach
- is punctual and sensitive to the need for confidentiality
- can be collaborative, critical, caring and creative to fit our core values.
ConditionsAn interesting full-time position for the right candidate to develop themselves in the HR profession within an inspirational organisation that is highly socially involved.
You will have opportunity to develop yourself further as all-round HR professional in an international surrounding within a Dutch university setting
Additional informationAre you interested in this position? Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter before 1 February 2021.
If you have any questions, contact Hiske Meerman, email@example.com.