3 dagen geleden - Provincie Noord-Holland - Haarlem
Legal People is looking for a Corporate Secretary for Frasers Property.
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
Frasers Property Industrial (“FPI”) is a strategic business unit of SGX-listed Frasers Property Limited, a multinational company that owns, develops and manages a diverse and integrated property portfolio with total worldwide assets of approximately S$33.6 billion.
FPI owns and manages industrial and logistics properties in Australia and Europe and its portfolio includes logistics facilities, warehouses and production facilities in strategic locations. FPI has approximately S$5.4 billion of assets under management with integrated development, asset management and third-party capital management capabilities across the Group’s industrial and logistics markets in Australia, Germany, the Netherlands and Austria. FPI is a fast-growing company located in Amsterdam and is now looking for a
Corporate Secretary - pro-active, hands-on and dedicated
You manage and streamline FPI’s compliance with corporate and statutory requirements in the Netherlands. You optimize the corporate structure, prepare and actively participate in Board and Committee meetings and you assist with insurance renewal and risk management matters. You will be expected to engage with the head office in Singapore on compliance and governance related topics. This is a new role, which gives you the opportunity to take on all related matters that come across your desk. You will report directly to the CFO and work closely with the Tax Director based in Amsterdam.
- company secretary and/or law firm trained professional
- with at least 6-8 years working experience
- sound knowledge of Dutch corporate law and corporate governance
- experience with the real estate sector is a plus
- excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- global company with an ambitious growth strategy, located in Amsterdam
- a multinational business where teamwork is highly valued
- a challenging new role that you can make your own
- innovative environment where authenticity and respect are core values