Ongeveer 23 uur geleden - Technische Universiteit Delft (TUD) - Delft
Assistant Professor in Food Psychology (0.8 fte)
The Laboratory of Behavioural Gastronomy (of the Centre for Healthy Eating and Food Innovation at Maastricht University Campus Venlo of the Faculty of Science and Engineering) is looking for an Assistant Professor (‘Universitair Docent’; 0,8 fte) in Food Psychology.
- Nassaustraat, Venlo, Limburg
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 30 - 30 uur
- € 3637 - € 4978 per maand
The Laboratory of Behavioural Gastronomy (of the Centre for Healthy Eating and Food Innovation at Maastricht University Campus Venlo of the Faculty of Science and Engineering) is looking for an Assistant Professor (‘Universitair Docent’; 0,8 fte) in Food Psychology. The (preferred) starting date is 1 December 2019. The Assistant Professor will teach (in English) within relevant courses, projects, and skills trainings of the bachelor’s curriculum of University College Venlo, and mentor and supervise Bachelor and Master students at Campus Venlo. Further, s/he will conduct high quality research on flavour perception and eating behaviour within the Laboratory of Behavioural Gastronomy, write and submit funding proposals, communicate science to the general public, and be willing to fulfil diverse administrative duties at Maastricht University Campus Venlo.
- PhD degree in psychology, sensory science, human nutrition, or a related field;
- Excellent research skills with a track record of publications pertaining to the area of food psychology (i.e., flavour perception and the psychology of eating);
- Experience in submitting funding proposals;
- Experience in teaching (preferably with a University Teaching Qualification [‘BKO’]);
- Experience in supervising Bachelor, Master, or PhD students;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken);
- Fluent in Dutch;
- A conscientious, creative personality, and independent thinker.
Tenure track position
Initially, candidates are employed on a temporary contract as assistant professor (level 2) and agree to specific development goals. Five years into the appointment, candidates will be evaluated and if the development goals have been met, promoted to assistant professor (level 1) on a permanent contract;
0,8 fte, meaning 30,4 hours per week;
A competitive salary set in salary scale 11 of the collective labour agreement of the Dutch Universities depending on qualifications and work experience (expected minimum € 3.637,00 and maximum € 4.978,00) for a full-time job (38 hours/week). An 8% holiday and an 8.3% year-end allowance is also provided;
The terms of employment of Maastricht University are set out in the Collective Labour Agreement of Dutch Universities (CAO). Furthermore, local UM provisions also apply. For more information look at the website http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl > Support > UM employees.
More information on this vacancy can be obtained from Prof. Dr. Remco Havermans (firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: +31.6.40158332)
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature