Ongeveer 23 uur geleden - Technische Universiteit Delft (TUD) - Delft
Postdoctoral research in the field of Innovation in Supply Chain Management and Logistics (1.0 fte) at the School of Business and Economics, Maastricht University
The Department of Marketing & Supply Chain Management invites postdoctoral researchers to work on Innovation in SCM.
- Tongersestraat, Maastricht, Limburg
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 38 uur
- € 2709 - € 4978 per maand
The Department of Marketing & Supply Chain Management invites postdoctoral researchers to work on Innovation in Supply Chain Management (SCM). You will be working in a vibrant and interdisciplinary environment at the School of Business and Economics and at our new BISCI (Brightlands Institute for Supply Chain Management), an academia-industry partnership of Maastricht University. You will find a strong, diverse and dynamic research group with links to practice.
In this position, you will work mainly on research projects. More specifically, you will be involved in the DINALOG NWO project (MARCONI - MAritime Remote CONtrol tower for service logistics Innovation). You are co-responsible for a workpackage around how to manage innovative and complex innovation systems and their business models. The focus of the consortium is developing innovative networked services around data science. Moreover, you will be involved in another upcoming research project around Robotics and Smart Packing. Focus is on the role of such technologies in the supply chain and the last-mile logistics. We welcome outstanding candidates with relevant expertise in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Models, Innovation Management, Engineering, Service innovation and/or Sustainability and with interest in innovative research topics.
As a post-doctoral researcher you will publish scientific journal articles on your work and present your work at local, national and/or international conferences. You will actively seek new funding opportunities through grant applications and provide guidance to BSc, MSc and/or PhD students, and will interact with other researchers.
- Conduct cutting edge research in the development and management of Supply Chain Innovation and the topics mentioned above;
- Be involved in interdisciplinary research within and beyond the department and BISCI;
- Communicate with fellow researchers and practitioners in the MARCONI project and other projects;
- Engage with BSc, MSc and/or PhD students and teach them around the domain of SCM.
- A completed (or close to completed) PhD in SCM, management, logistics, marketing, services or related fields;
- A pipeline of excellent research, including publications, grants, and working papers;
- Interest in emerging digital technologies and innovative topics such as sustainable supply chains;
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills;
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills;
- Enjoy sharing knowledge with BSc and MSc students through teaching;
- Fluent English.
The terms of employment of Maastricht University are set out in the Collective Labour Agreement of Dutch Universities (CAO). Furthermore, local UM provisions also apply. For more information look at the website www.maastrichtuniversity.nl > Support >UM employees.
Salary is competitive, depending on qualifications and work experience, between € 2.709 and € 4.978 gross per month for a fulltime employment (12 monthly payments). On top of this, there is an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% year-end bonus. Applicants could be eligible for a favorable tax treatment (30% rule).
The postdoctoral position is offered for a 2 year period. Start is from January 1, 2020.
An extension of the contract is possible; in case of successful grant acquisition. Maastricht University and SBE have excellent support for application for external funding, such as workshops, dedicated funding advisors, etc.
For more information about the position, you can contact Prof. Dr. Dominik Mahr Phone: +31 43 3883855, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr. Lieven Quintens, Phone: +31 43 388 3778, email email@example.com
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature