Ongeveer 14 uur geleden - College voor de toelating van gewasbeschermingsmiddelen en biociden (Ctgb) - Ede
Assistant Professor Biomedical Fluid Mechanics
You will conduct high-quality research in (computational) fluid dynamics for biomedical applications, in particular cardio-vascular and respiratory flows. You …
- Drienerlolaan, Enschede, Overijssel
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 38 uur
- € 3173 - € 4852 per maand
- You will conduct high-quality research in (computational) fluid dynamics for biomedical applications, in particular cardio-vascular and respiratory flows.
- You will teach undergraduate courses at the VU, and graduate courses at the UT, and will be active in the development and refinement of the educational program.
- You will attract national or European research grants and develop your research line.
- You will lead projects, and guide MSc, and PhD students in combination with the departmental professors.
- You have a PhD in mechanical engineering, aeronautical engineering or applied physics, with affinity with biomedical research.
- You have a good scientific track record shown by publications in peer reviewed journals and conference proceedings.
- You have an aptitude for teaching, including lecturing and tutoring at the academic level, with validated experience. You have obtained (an equivalent of) the Dutch University Teaching Qualification (UTQ) or are willing to obtain this in the first year of your job.
- You are a team player and have strong communicative skills and are eager to participate in an interdisciplinary research team involving authorities with technical as well as medical background.
- You have a good command of the English Language verbally as well as in writing.
INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
For more information about the department, please visit: www.utwente.nl/ctw/ts
Questions regarding this position can be addressed to prof.dr.ir. C.H. Venner, chair of the group Engineering Fluid Dynamics, phone: (+31) (0)53-4892488, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications, including a letter of motivation, a detailed CV, a statement of your vision on research, education and collaboration, a list of publications and contact information for 3 references, should be uploaded through the link below before 11th January 2019. Since only three documents can be uploaded per application, please combine documents if needed. A selection assessment can be part of the procedure.
- We offer a position for a maximum period of two years with the intention to grant a permanent position after positive annual evaluations. In accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement (CAO) for Dutch Universities the gross monthly salary for an Assistant Professor will range from € 3.173,- to € 4852,- depending on experience and qualifications.
- A holiday allowance of 8% of the gross annual salary and a year-end bonus of 8.3%;
- A solid pension scheme;
- Professional and personal development programs.