Ongeveer 21 uur geleden - Universiteit van Tilburg - Tilburg
Hypatia chair: Full Professor in Biomedical Engineering or Robotics
We are searching for a female scientist to strengthen and broaden our research portfolio in biomedical engineering and robotics. We are looking for an …
- Drienerlolaan, Enschede, Overijssel
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 38 uur
We are searching for a female scientist to strengthen and broaden our research portfolio in biomedical engineering and robotics. We are looking for an ambitious team-player who will initiate and lead novel scientific research and education programs and (inter-)national networks. Together with the other full professors, you will be responsible for the management of the department.
- Your research expertise is within the fields of biomedical engineering or robotics and complementary to the ongoing research at the University of Twente.
- You are an excellent researcher.
- You have a clear and inspiring vision on the future development of the field.
- You have a passion for teaching and for developing education that cultivate student-learning.
- You hold a University Teaching Qualification (UTQ) for Dutch Universities, a similar qualification, or are willing to obtain this.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and your managerial skills make the difference.
- Your communication skills in English are excellent.
- A full time tenured position as professor with a competitive salary and benefits.
- An international work environment, with colleagues from many countries all over the world.
- A start-up package
- Excellent research facilities.
- Extras such as an 8.3% end-of-year bonus and 8% holiday allowance.
- Inclusion in the ABP pension scheme.
- Possibilities to save up holidays for sabbatical leave.
- A minimum of 29 holidays, and an additional 12 holidays in case of full-time employment.
- Professional and personal development programs
INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
An executive search exercise is being undertaken by Perrett Laver to assist the recruitment committee. Applications should consist of a covering letter explaining motivation and qualifications for the position and a full curriculum vitae, including a list of publications. Perrett Laver may be contacted for informal enquiries and questions about the post on +31 (0)20 240 4378 or Petra Stiblikova Project Manager.
Applications can be uploaded at www.perrettlaver.com/candidates, quoting reference number 3907. The deadline for applications is 9am CET on March 14th, 2019.
Please don’t use the “apply now” – button at the bottom of this page.