Postdoc Position in Data Converters
PLEASE NOTE: you are required to apply via the "apply now" button below, ánd to fill in an additional questionnaire before via this link: …
ongeveer 2 maanden geleden
- Drienerlolaan, Enschede, Overijssel
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- € 3353 - € 4402 per maand
FunctieomschrijvingPLEASE NOTE: you are required to apply via the "apply now" button below, ánd to fill in an additional questionnaire before via this link: https://forms.gle/3TwCtv84WP5b5KWn6 before we can process your application.
This PostDoc will be positioned at Prof. Bram Nauta's Integrated Circuit Design Group and requires the candidate to come up with new system architectures and circuit level techniques in the areas related to high-speed low-noise data converters specifically in the domain of wideband data acquisition, time-interleaved ADCs, noise-shaping ADCs and GS/s sigma-delta ADCs. Applicants must have published at least two Journal articles (2 JSSC or combination of JSSC and TCAS-1). The PostDoc contract will be initially for 15 months and can be extended for another year based upon performance review.
- We expect you to investigate bottlenecks related to speed, energy consumption and noise in realizing high-speed high-resolution data converters;
- We expect you to come up with new system architectures and circuit level techniques for realizing high-speed low-noise data converters that can further advance state-of-the-art by orders of magnitude.
- You are a highly motivated and an enthusiastic researcher;
- You have a PhD Degree in the field of Integrated Circuit Design, with a specialization and experience in or more of the following: Wideband data Converters, >10 GS/s Nyquist ADCs, GS/s Time Interleaved ADCs, Noise Shaping ADCs.
- Applicants must have published at least two Journal articles preferably as first author (2 JSSC or combination of JSSC and TCAS-1).
- You are an independent and original thinker with a creative mindset.
- You are a fast thinker with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- You have good team spirit and like to work in an internationally oriented environment.
- You are willing to learn and expand your horizon of research by interacting with diverse research fields such as system level constraints for sensor design and RF.
- You are fluent in English.
ConditionsYou will be appointed for 15 months within a very stimulating scientific environment. The contract could be extended for 1 year after a performance evaluation. The university offers a dynamic ecosystem with enthusiastic colleagues. The terms of employment are in accordance with the collective labor agreement for Dutch universities (CAO-NU) and include:
- Gross salary from € 3.353 per month depending on experience and qualifications;
- Excellent benefits including a holiday allowance of 8% of the gross annual salary, a year-end bonus of 8.3% and a solid pension scheme;
- Minimum of 29 holidays in case of full-time employment;
- Professional and personal development programs;
- We encourage a high degree of responsibility and independence, while collaborating with close colleagues, researchers and other university staff.
Additional informationPlease note: you are required to apply via the "apply now" button below, ánd to fill in an additional questionnaire before via this link: https://forms.gle/3TwCtv84WP5b5KWn6 before we can process your application.
Does this vacancy spark your interest? Please send your application before August 20, 2021 via the "apply now" button below, and include:
- an application/motivation letter, emphasizing your specific interest and motivation to apply for this position;
- a detailed CV (resume) and a publication list;
- contact details of at least 2 referees;
- an academic transcript of B.Sc., M.Sc. education and a 2-3 (A4) page summary of your PhD dissertation;
- a TOEFL or IELTS score to verify sufficient mastering of the English language.