Tenure-track Assistant Professor in Economics (0.8 - 1.0 FTE)
Utrecht University's Faculty of Law, Economics and Governance is looking for a Tenure-track Assistant Professor in Economics Data Analytics (0.8 - 1.0 FTE). Are you interested? Then please read the full profile and apply.
- Domplein, Utrecht, Utrecht
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 32 - 38 uur
- € 3637 - € 4978 per maand
Utrecht University School of Economics (U.S.E.) has a vacancy for a tenure-track Assistant Professor. Candidates with an interest in Data Analytics are invited to apply. The candidate is expected to publish in international peer-reviewed journals. Candidates are also expected to teach in the Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes of the School. Teaching is in English.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- hold a doctorate in Economics or a related discipline;
- have a potential for excellence in research, targeting publications in good international peer-reviewed journals;
- have knowledge of and experience with different research methods;
- be able to inspire students from undergraduate to graduate levels, and prior teaching experience is a plus;
- have excellent communication and coordination skills;
- have an excellent command of spoken and written English.